**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This week has been crazy for me!

Ya_Boi_28Ya_Boi_28 Posts: 3,050 ★★★★★
On July 1st, I posted pictures of my roster and shared how I had progressed since the beginning of the year. In the short time between that post I have:
1) Completed Variant 3
2) Completed RTTL
3) Explored Act 5
4) Completed Variant 2.1
5) Opened my 3rd 6-Star crystal

This has undoubtedly been the best week in mcoc for me.

For Variant 3, r4 unduped sentinel just demolished everything. It started as me going into Chapter 1, Quest 2 trying to get 100k gold and I went onto complete the whole thing with some poutine that I had saved!
All of my 2-3 gems were cosmic (I might even use one on groot lol) and I think my 3-4 was cosmic as well. I used the gold to r4 my longshot.

RTTL wasn't really anything special. I managed to do that last 3 quests that I had remaining without items and got a tech AG and Some Iso for Longshot.

Act 5 Exploration was really fun in the end. I managed to beat the last collector with no revives (fully boosted tho). I pulled a 3-4 Skill gem that'll be going to Killmonger. I found myself to be about 200 shards away from my next 6-Star so I went to complete V2.1.

Variant 2 wasnt too bad. I did the first 2 quests itemless. The last quest was painful since I went for the long path. After grinding arena for hours and playing better than I have in a long time, Sentinel managed to take down the final magento!

The best part about this all was the 6-Star crystal!

Now the HB gang has been fully assembled!

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    good job!!!

and Colossus ... Luke Cage isn't bad either though at 6* ... i mean a lot of people will say wait but i say play the game how you want to and rank up who you enjoy.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    congrats! I would go colossus
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    congrats! If colossus is awakened, I would go with him. If not, go shulk. She's great
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Who should I rank 5/r2 btw?

Choices are:
    5 star shulk, colossus, or longshot to r5
    6 star HB, Morningstar or LC to r2

Colossus all the way.
  • Devsagar2608Devsagar2608 Posts: 144
    uk what bro , even i opened my 3rd 6 star this week and even i got 6 star hulkbuster , we twinning bro haha
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Yeah colossus can do LOL is that’s on your list
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    those poor children...
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Amazing!
    I have a fairly similar story. This month, I explored variant 3, (very nearly) completed 6.2, explored the first ever edition of cavalier difficulty, etc
    And last month, I:
    Became cavalier, and completed variant 3 and 4.
    Then the month before that, I became elder's bane!