Options

wrong bundle.

baprice42403105baprice42403105 Posts: 22
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
i’m uncollected, but i was given the 4* rank up bundle and not the 5*. i don’t see the 5* star one so am i missing it or is sum wrong. (edit: it came up now, not sure why it didnt before)

Comments

• Options
    Kayser2705Kayser2705 Posts: 96
    Same here
  • Options
    GhOsT_DoG_78GhOsT_DoG_78 Posts: 44
    Same here...not that I want it :D
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    ooh your in my global.
    I honestly have no idea
  • Options
    XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Same.
  • Options
    baprice42403105baprice42403105 Posts: 22

Same here

i refreshed my game a few times and eventually it came up
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,127 ★★★★
    You get both if you are UC, just cancel the order the reopen it from the wick link on the home screen and the 5* offer is the second one down
  • Options
    Kayser2705Kayser2705 Posts: 96

Same here

i refreshed my game a few times and eventually it came up
    Thanks!

• Options
    Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 166
    Is the 5 star rank up bundle worth picking up? I only have one r4 5 star atm and am working towards another one. Still need to get cavalier
  • Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Sidd777 said:

Is the 5 star rank up bundle worth picking up? I only have one r4 5 star atm and am working towards another one. Still need to get cavalier

Too expensive. Better use some more units and do Variant 4 and other content that give you rank up resources
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Sidd777 said:

I wouldn't but it
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 902 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Sidd777 said:

You will get another 5R4 sooner or later. 3000 units could help you get Cavalier title for sure
  • Options
    rajjjeshrajjjesh Posts: 15
    i just got the same 4* and unfortunately i clicked on purchase and now i have shortage of unit to purchase 5* bundle, this was bad luck , waste 1k. :(
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    rajjjesh said:

i just got the same 4* and unfortunately i clicked on purchase and now i have shortage of unit to purchase 5* bundle, this was bad luck , waste 1k. :(

Open a ticket and they will correct it if u haven't used any of the items.
  • Options
    Neotwism said:

rajjjesh said:

will that work..
  • Options
    I've restarted several times and still only see the 4* bundle. I guess it's a sign to not waste the units.
  • Options
    rajjjesh said:

Neotwism said:

rajjjesh said:

will that work..
    As long as u haven't used the items they will credit u back your units and take the items back. Then u can get the bundle u wanted
  • Options
    Neotwism said:

rajjjesh said:

Neotwism said:

rajjjesh said:

will that work..
    As long as u haven't used the items they will credit u back your units and take the items back. Then u can get the bundle u wanted
    Thanks brother, i will raise the ticket lets see, i haven't used it