**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance rewards

The new season has started and I still have yet to see anything about alliance war reward buffs for gold one and below. The rewards are absolute trash for the amount of stress and rewards put on us for 30 days. Please tell me there will be a buff cause this is very underwhelming

Comments

• lIPowerIllIPowerIl Posts: 22
    Colleen said:

The new season has started and I still have yet to see anything about alliance war reward buffs for gold one and below. The rewards are absolute trash for the amount of stress and rewards put on us for 30 days. Please tell me there will be a buff cause this is very underwhelming

Just look at p4 rewards same as g1 thats really disappointing...
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    We stopped doing war it wasn't fun and it seems like it'll never be fun and rewarding if kabam doesnt change their mentality.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    find a no-AW alliance. war sucks
  • ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    lIPowerIl said:

Colleen said:

Just look at p4 rewards same as g1 thats really disappointing...
    What do you mean “the same” it’s a 5k difference in 5* shards, yeah I agree p4 should get at least 2/3 5* crystals but some you tuber did a spread sheet showing increase in award % and gold 1 has almost no increase, they should left it the same if they wanted to call it a buff cause that’s how trash it was

• geokenngeokenn Posts: 27
    Couldn’t agree More. Even with Gold3 or below? For what? With those Season rewards what are you gonna do with them? They are beyond terrible. Rank up what?? A few lame t2 alpha and 3 t4 basic and a few 5* shards. Wow.. even gold 2, gold 1 stink