Buffed up node

KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 116
Who is able to proc 3 buffs for the dumb node in Canadian difficulty?
I brought ghost but the reflection damage from misterio almost koed her and she can’t solo the whole path

Comments

  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 720 ★★★
    Groot
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 993 ★★★★
    CMM, Hyperion, Void, Colossus.. anyone who stacks buffs easily.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 578 ★★
    Duped Medusa with black bolt makes it very easy
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 1,730 ★★★★★
    I always enjoy using Venom for buffed up.
  • KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 116
    Yea I don’t have any of them
  • VercingetorixVercingetorix Posts: 9
    You should be able to use ghost. Just don’t attack mysterio while the reflection buff thingy is up
  • KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 116

    You should be able to use ghost. Just don’t attack mysterio while the reflection buff thingy is up

    She can’t get past hulk buster for whatever reason because she won’t proc buffs on heavy and won’t phase when armor broken
  • KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 116
    Kabam: “we don’t want to make content that demands specific champs”

    Also Kabam: *makes buffed up node*

    My roster is fairly expanded but none of my ranked champs can finish the fights without potions. What’s the point Kabam? Why do you need to implement nonsense nodes that demand certain champs? For what — 600 5* shards, 50 6* shards and 12500 gold?
    Hah yea ok keep it
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 720 ★★★
    @KingKiah post your roster, maybe you’ll have some counter that you overlooked.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 508 ★★
    Cmm, groot, king groot, mordo, hyperion, cull, dr voodoo, venom, Angela, hyperion, xbones (maybe) Phoenix, black bolt (maybe) medusa.. probably a bunch more I cant think of right now..
  • MikeHockMikeHock Posts: 1,743 ★★★★
    edited July 8
    In addition to those everyone else has mentioned

    Howard the Duck
    Venom the duck
    Red skull
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 508 ★★
    Oml and aarkus as well
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 286 ★★
    Human torch, sunspot
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 2,680 ★★★★★
    this node isn't bad at all. there's so many champs that can do this
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 730 ★★★
    edited July 8
    IOSJasoN said:

    Cmm, groot, king groot, mordo, hyperion, cull, dr voodoo, venom, Angela, hyperion, xbones (maybe) Phoenix, black bolt (maybe) medusa.. probably a bunch more I cant think of right now..</blockquot

    Yeah those Champs would probably work if it wasn't for the buffet node against Longshot I'm not having any luck with hyp or cmm.

  • DL864DL864 Posts: 730 ★★★
    edited July 8

    this node isn't bad at all. there's so many champs that can do this

    Have you tried the node combination in the second chapter buffed up plus buffet
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 115
    edited July 8
    DL864 said:

    this node isn't bad at all. there's so many champs that can do this

    Have you tried the node combination in the second chapter buffed up plus buffet

    Buffed up isn’t in the 2nd chapter? It’s Diss Track with Buffet.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 4,973 ★★★★★
    KingKiah said:

    Who is able to proc 3 buffs for the dumb node in Canadian difficulty?
    I brought ghost but the reflection damage from misterio almost koed her and she can’t solo the whole path

    Sigh...
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 730 ★★★
    Shamir51 said:

    DL864 said:

    this node isn't bad at all. there's so many champs that can do this

    Have you tried the node combination in the second chapter buffed up plus buffet

    Buffed up isn’t in the 2nd chapter? It’s Diss Track with Buffet.
    Damn it is lol I just glanced at while on my break from work no wonder I wasn't having any luck lol
Sign In or Register to comment.