Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Top players tired of the grind? Lower players stuck in a non-progressive alliance?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ir0nFatherIr0nFather Posts: 19
    This now gives us the ability to release some of our less active players. If you are interested in joining our alliance let me know.
  • Options
    Jagerman2354Jagerman2354 Posts: 71
    Bumping up. Need 2 people. Message me on the line app @ jagerman2354
  • Options
    Jagerman2354Jagerman2354 Posts: 71
    Bumped up the wrong post. Some changes have happened within the alliance since the original was posted. Let me know if you are interested and we can talk
  • Options
    Hi all, we are actively recruiting again. Message me on Line at iron-father if you are interested. We are friendly not too demanding and rank silver 2 in AW.
  • Options

We may have a home for you! We are a casual group that runs AQ 3 and 4 consistently. We run map 5 normally once a week. We also run war when available. We only run 2 groups for war. Can’t commit to war or AQ today? No problem! Sit this one out and the rest of us will get it done for you. We are very casual but also hit most milestones in all events. SA is never missed! What we would expect from you? Please be active, a team player, 20k of anything in donations a week, and join our group in the line app. Please message me in line at jagerman2354 if you are interested. We do have a few opening available at this time so if you have a small group we would consider bringing all of you on board. Thanks for taking the time to read my post! I look forward to hearing from you.

Hallk
  • Options
    Any spots available yet?
  • Options
    Yes we have a few. Please connect with me on Line at iron-father.
  • Options
    Davil6 said:

We may have a home for you! We are a casual group that runs AQ 3 and 4 consistently. We run map 5 normally once a week. We also run war when available. We only run 2 groups for war. Can’t commit to war or AQ today? No problem! Sit this one out and the rest of us will get it done for you. We are very casual but also hit most milestones in all events. SA is never missed! What we would expect from you? Please be active, a team player, 20k of anything in donations a week, and join our group in the line app. Please message me in line at jagerman2354 if you are interested. We do have a few opening available at this time so if you have a small group we would consider bringing all of you on board. Thanks for taking the time to read my post! I look forward to hearing from you.

Hallk
    Hi Hallik, I attempted to reach out to you in Line. Let me know if you are interested.
  • Options

Any spots available yet?

I responded previously without quoting your question. Hopefully quoting like this works better (I am not a forum expert). Yes we have spots open. Reach out to me on Line: iron-father.