**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Really the only 5 categories of a tier list that matter in my opinion

I know, I know.. Another tier list. I tried to at least be somewhat original with my categories.

Comments

• TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Posts: 225 ★★

Modok, hood and GG have uses!

I'm sure they might. Just not a fan. The categories don't determine how useful or good they are.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    MODOK is actually a pretty good champion, he does not deserve to be in that bottom tier at all.

Even for an ironic tier list this is pretty off lol.

Maybe. I personally just don't really enjoy playing with or using anyone in the bottom two categories. Not that they're necessarily good or bad. Just not for me. And aren't characters I would invest any resources into.

Maybe. I personally just don't really enjoy playing with or using anyone in the bottom two categories. Not that they're necessarily good or bad. Just not for me. And aren't characters I would invest any resources into.
    I get that, don't get me wrong. It just felt weird to look at when I have 3 of the champs from the last two categories at 5/65 lol.
    I’m sure there are a number of people that do as well, and I think that’s great. That’s kind of my point with the list. For me it’s all about champs you like and enjoy playing with and you’re always going to have champs you don’t whether they’re good or not. For example, I honestly hated Ghost at first and would have maybe put her in the “Meh” category back then but now I’m getting the hang of her play style and I like it a lot plus she happens to be a beast. The top 3 categories are champs I really like and enjoy playing with and the bottom two are the opposite.

I try to experiment with champs I don’t like as much in arena just to see if it will help change my mind but this list is where I’m at for the moment.

You shut your mouth 😡

Lol, sorry! Classic Magneto or bust.

You shut your mouth 😡

he's getting buffed don't you worry

I get that, don't get me wrong. It just felt weird to look at when I have 3 of the champs from the last two categories at 5/65 lol.
    who
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

You shut your mouth 😡

Lol, sorry! Classic Magneto or bust.
    I kid. Lol
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Hood is in one of the most useful synergies in the game
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Mathgeek said:

Hood is in one of the most useful synergies in the game

I actually think Hood is good even without the synergies, but as has been noted, these are just opinions

Elektra is really basic in 2020, but I do think she’s effective in midrange content. Kingpin and Modok, too. Gets boring playing the best characters all the time, to me
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

I know, I know.. Another tier list. I tried to at least be somewhat original with my categories.

Ronin is misplaced
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    I don’t understand the category of “ champs you would take if buffed” Wouoyou want all champs if they got a buff?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

wait why is taskmaster in buff tier what
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    You put Cull in the same tier as King Groot are you high