**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Crash on iOS on Launch [Merged Threads]

Comments

• TwistedcowgirlTwistedcowgirl Posts: 151
    iPad 7th gen...
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Ipad mini 5, same issue.
  • BarabbasBarabbas Posts: 9
    I have a same problem. iPhone 11. All latest software
  • DawgIzBackDawgIzBack Posts: 4

Fix: Apparently there is an issue when launching the app with the WiFi on. When i turned the WiFi off the game launched properly.

iPhone 11Pro 5.8inch @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra

That didn’t work

Fix: Apparently there is an issue when launching the app with the WiFi on. When i turned the WiFi off the game launched properly.

iPhone 11Pro 5.8inch @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra

That didn’t work
    I also uninstalled and reinstalled using Data not WiFi. If I’m on the game and turn WiFi on it kicks me off.
  • McmissileMcmissile Posts: 36
    IPad 6 gen with the same issue, already tried re-download, re-log in and reboot the device
  • iPhone 8+
    iOS 13.5.1
  • greyblue42greyblue42 Posts: 123
    New Iphone SE 2020 + Current software Update 13.5.1
  • MatanacosMatanacos Posts: 67
    edited July 2020
    Same issue. iPhone 6S. V. 13.5.1
  • WhiteYakuzaWhiteYakuza Posts: 1
    iPhone 11 Promax
    iOS 13.5.1

• geokenngeokenn Posts: 27

Hey everyone, we've let the team know so they can look into this. If you haven't already, could you let us know what model of device you are using and what version of your OS you currently have downloaded?

Hey everyone, we've let the team know so they can look into this. If you haven't already, could you let us know what model of device you are using and what version of your OS you currently have downloaded?

So your saying it will be back up just in time to for Aw to do nothing of any consequence. Well chalk up another loss for my ally considering 16 members use iOS. Let me guess the compensation for this will be just as Lame as new Aw19 season
  • Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 179
    Can’t understand why kabam doesn’t flag a banner instead of having all these posts for the same error over and over.
  • Plato92Plato92 Posts: 102
    Can’t y’all fix the game without making it worse for us. Now I can’t login and every time I try it just crashes. This is B.S. I expect it to be fixed soon because I have to work tonight and before I go into work I want to be able to login and help my alliance. At the moment we are in war and I can’t even join them to finish the map.
    Cue: Compensation threads.......
  • DonAnanDonAnan Posts: 13
    iPhone XS - iOS 13.5.1

iPad Air3 - iOS 13.5.1

game still crashing on both devices.
  • Z420Z420 Posts: 1
    Crashing on marvel logo for me too iPhone 6S
  • LosPayosRangelsLosPayosRangels Posts: 54
    same here on my 2 accounts, one installed in iPhone6 and the other in iPhone XR both of them fully actualized
  • Game crashing. iPhone X
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    It’s not a Kabam issue it’s an Apple issue because COD is doing exactly the same thing. Facebook seems to be causing the issue.

https://bgr.com/2020/07/10/ios-apps-crashing-cant-open-facebook-outage/
  • OxCOxC Posts: 57

iPad Pro (4th Gen 2020 12.9 inch) and iPhone 11 both on 13.5.1

As it seems to be an issue with the Facebook SDK (second time this year) - do we know what integration with FB the app has (I would check the app but can't log on :D )

Wonder if the benefit of having the integration with Facebook SDK outweighs the cost of downtime, loss of sales etc?
  • LeoCruzLeoCruz Posts: 33

IPhone 8
    iOS 13.5.1
    MCoC App crashing while opening
  • PsycroptixPsycroptix Posts: 21

In-Game Name: Psycroptix

Device and Model: iPhone 11pro Max 256 GB

Device Operating System: 13.5.1

Cellular or WiFi: both.

Game Version Installed: 27.2.0

Game Mode: Can’t open the app. It crashes as soon as the logo comes up.

Description of the Issue:
    App stops working and comes back to home of iPhone. I did a phone restart, didn’t fix the issue. Did a uninstall and install , didn’t fix the issue.

I had purchased the sigil today by 12 and And app stopped working by 3.30 pm IST time. Can’t login since then. I am in middle of AW in a critical node. Help urgently.
  • TatteredSailTatteredSail Posts: 35
    iPhone XR 13.5.1
This discussion has been closed.