**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

UPDATE UNCOLLECTED EQ LONG OVERDUE

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Uhh... what game are you playing? Cuz uncollected has 7500 and master has like 2250 I believe. Or maybe 2750...

Wrong. Go in the game and check. It’s 5250 for 100% UC and 2K for 100% Master.
    U obviously don't know what ur talking about kid
    Lmao, he was so confident.
    Really? I’m not counting expeditions or side quests because they’re not guaranteed every month. And no one wants to wait 4 weeks to complete a side quest to get the petty shards that are offered.
    No one is counting side quests. No one was even remotely talking about side quests. No one even mentioned side quests before you said something about side quests.
  • mbennett1995mbennett1995 Posts: 34
    Gamer said:

@mbennett1995 you’re wrong u just can’t see it unfortunately that’s your problem not mine but u clery is blind and can’t calculate.

😂😂 Clearly you can’t spell. My calculations are correct, my whole rant wasn’t in anyway shape or form about side quests or expeditions.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

The only thing UCEQ needs is units for completion/exploration. Nothing else.

You get units for completion of Quests and exploration, if you want units, grind Arena like everyone else. If you don’t see a lack of rank up resources then there’s an issue, you waste way too much of your glory on it.
    well by that logic then grind aq for rank up resources. I'm not saying you're wrong, but you can say "just grind" for anything.

Uhh... what game are you playing? Cuz uncollected has 7500 and master has like 2250 I believe. Or maybe 2750...

Really? I’m not counting expeditions or side quests because they’re not guaranteed every month. And no one wants to wait 4 weeks to complete a side quest to get the petty shards that are offered.
    No one is counting side quests. No one was even remotely talking about side quests. No one even mentioned side quests before you said something about side quests.
    I wasn’t either until someone brought it up. There is NOT 7500 5* shards offered in UC 100%( not including side quest, since it’s apparent that I have to mention that.)

the absurd amount of resources? did i read that correctly? Also, doesn't UC have exactly 7500 shards which is what you're asking for?

UC has 5250 shards in total for 100% Completion
    Master has 2000, making the grand total 7250.
    At this stage in the game, you should be able to fully form a 5* for 100% of Master and UC
    Literally no effort goes into Uncollected/Master. The only thing you're spending is energy refills. Plus, don't you already form a 5* hero crystal?
    Agreed, but not everyone can grind through UC without using potions and revives can they? I don’t need them but it’s also not about me. And also it takes about 15-18 refills to fully explore UC, which boils down to over 500 units
    if they can't do it easily, they don't deserve the rewards. it really is that simple. no one is forcing you to buy energy refills for monthly eq. you can do every difficulty easily without energy refills.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★

This I’m mark with red is the side event so again you’re wrong one that’s one u just can’t admit it.

The only thing UCEQ needs is units for completion/exploration. Nothing else.

You get units for completion of Quests and exploration, if you want units, grind Arena like everyone else. If you don’t see a lack of rank up resources then there’s an issue, you waste way too much of your glory on it.
    No, I actually plan out my rank-ups and hold off on ranking up champions that I'm not going to use. Furthermore, no one is telling you to blow all your Glory on T1A in one go. I buy 3 per week, max. That conserves more Glory than if you just buy out every time you need T1A.
    You’re missing the point, I’m conservative with my rank ups as well, but I wouldn’t have to be if T1A was more available in EQ. I have champs that need to be at a higher rank but I’m not spending 5 T1As on a R3 or lower when I need only 1 more T1A for a R4 or R5, it’s bogus and not a smart decision.
    "I’m conservative with my rank ups as well, but I wouldn’t have to be if T1A was more available in EQ"
    That's the whole point. Kabam isn't just going to give us everything that we need. They're going to give us the bare minimum to keep the rate of progression as low as possible. A higher rate of progression means Kabam now must push out harder content in a shorter span of time, and we saw how that went about with the Book 2 beta.
    exactly. the entire point of doing content is to get rewards to rank champs. no matter what, you should have to work for champs. there will always be limiting factors to rank up. if you get more cats, you'll need more iso. if you get more iso, you'll need more gold. when you get more gold, you'll need more shards. thus, the cycle begins anew
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★

I wasn’t either until someone brought it up. There is NOT 7500 5* shards offered in UC 100%( not including side quest, since it’s apparent that I have to mention that.)
    no one brought it up the side event expect you do it all the time.

That someone being you. This is the first utterance of anything related to the side quest, and it's made by you.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

I was wrong about the shards, I forgot about the chapter rewards but regardless this wasn’t even about the 5* shards as I stated in the original post.

what convinced you?

I was wrong about the shards, I forgot about the chapter rewards but regardless this wasn’t even about the 5* shards as I stated in the original post.

As far as shards, there needs to be 75% of a 5 star crystal for 100% of UC. And the other 25% can come from 100% of Master. The game has evolved and progressed, and so should these rewards. 5*s aren’t nearly as valuable as they used to be and the rewards need to dictate that.

I'll just leave this here...
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    Man actually persisted on thinking that UC only gave out 5250 5* shards lol
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    I feel like I’ve lost brain cells by reading this post.
    The whole point of this is for more T1A, the shards are irrelevant. 5*s require the most T1A and it’s not even offered in UC. And they for sure won’t be in Cavalier. Those that keep mentioning that if you can’t “easily” get through UC that you don’t deserve the rewards, that’s arrogant and quite frankly selfish. It’s not about you. NO one here beat 5.2 Collector “easily,” so by that logic you don’t deserve those rewards. There was also a time where UC was hard for everybody, and resources had to be used for completion. So to assume that energy is the only resource used is again is also arrogant, not everyone in the game is at a high level.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★

Yet another person demanding more free rewards.

I can personally grind 1 6* a month with arena, dupes and EQ. If you're struggling to hit 5*s then you need to evaluate how much you're grinding.

Resources are all there if you want them. Again, with the rank up resources they cannot give us unlimited amounts. 5*s are still extremely relevant even at cavalier difficulty, they cannot just hand out huge amounts of resources as much as we'd like them to.

T1A you can get at least 17 off the top of my head per month relevantly easily, add in glory store and theres even more. Not including side quests.

T4B is another resource people struggle with, arena, AQ rewards and EQ give you a fair amount..

Yes, there could always be more, if kabam gave us 50 a month.. someone would want 60.. if they gave us a 6* every month.. someone would want 2.

Dont get me wrong, id love more free stuff... but the rewards are relevant, only improvements I'd really be asking for is for units to finally be put into uncollected..

T1a rewards at Uncollected Event Quest are not relevant at all. Unless you can convince me that 0 t1a (which is the exact amount for completing/exploring uncollected) are the right number of t1a for completing the content that is mostly crafted for 5*s 🤔
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★

They are relevant to progress your 5*s up. However, you dont need excessive amounts. As with all economics in life, you need to learn how to budget resources, if you cant budget resources in a game, then I feel sorry for your accountant.

So, zero of them are relevant to progress my 5*s?
    Damn, I’ve must be dumb till now, cause I was using a minimum of 5 t1a on each 5* rank up 🤣
    Greekhit said:

Yet another person demanding more free rewards.

I can personally grind 1 6* a month with arena, dupes and EQ. If you're struggling to hit 5*s then you need to evaluate how much you're grinding.

Resources are all there if you want them. Again, with the rank up resources they cannot give us unlimited amounts. 5*s are still extremely relevant even at cavalier difficulty, they cannot just hand out huge amounts of resources as much as we'd like them to.

T1A you can get at least 17 off the top of my head per month relevantly easily, add in glory store and theres even more. Not including side quests.

T4B is another resource people struggle with, arena, AQ rewards and EQ give you a fair amount..

Yes, there could always be more, if kabam gave us 50 a month.. someone would want 60.. if they gave us a 6* every month.. someone would want 2.

Dont get me wrong, id love more free stuff... but the rewards are relevant, only improvements I'd really be asking for is for units to finally be put into uncollected..

T1a rewards at Uncollected Event Quest are not relevant at all. Unless you can convince me that 0 t1a (which is the exact amount for completing/exploring uncollected) are the right number of t1a for completing the content that is mostly crafted for 5*s 🤔
    Did I ask for unlimited? No I didn’t. 6 T1A is more then fair for 100% UC and Master. The fact that none is offered in UC is the point. Not everyone has ample time to sit around for 4-5 hours a night and grind arena, I can do 1-2 tops before I lose my interest. As a Cavalier player, I shouldn’t have to go in to Heroic or Master for T1A, but I do. The limit in the glory store is only 10, when 22 is needed for a fill rank up, you add in heroic and master, you’re still at 15, where else do you grab it if all other content is explored? AQ crystals? The fact of the matter is there needs to be T1A offered in UC.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

the absurd amount of resources? did i read that correctly? Also, doesn't UC have exactly 7500 shards which is what you're asking for?

UC has 5250 shards in total for 100% Completion
    Master has 2000, making the grand total 7250.
    At this stage in the game, you should be able to fully form a 5* for 100% of Master and UC
    You need to learn to math....

Maybe before making a rant post, you have all your facts straight.
    Heroic does give resources for 3 and 4*.
    Mast does give resources for 4 and 5* .
    And UC already has exactly what you were looking for.