**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Complaint related to Summoner Advancement Points

I HAD SOLD MY 3 STAR HEROES TO COMPLETE MY 4 STAR SHARDS SO THAT I CAN GET A FOUR STAR CRYSTAL AND GET SOME POINTS FOR MY ALLY.
IT IS CLEARLY MENTIONED THAT WE WILL GET 5OOO POINTS FOR OPENING 4 STAR CRYSTAL, BUT I GOT ONLY 1OOO POINTS,
WHY THAT SO.... KABAM HAS TO COMPENSATE FOR IT......

Comments

• WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    I cant recall what the actual points are, but do recall that 4* crystals formed from shards as in your described case are given less points towards SA than a "non-sharded"(dont know how else to describe it) 4* crystal. Might want to double check the "How to get points" tab and confirm. I Hope that helps. GL
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    You only get 5k for a full 4* crystal dude the shards crystal is much lower also on a side note your progression will be hindered if you keep selling champs
  • Just so you know.. when you sell a champ you lose about 3x the rewards you get back. Assuming the champs you sold were never duped or ranked, you lose at least a 3* crystal, a max sig crystal, and the dupe value of duping a 3* twice (once when you have to re get the champ and again when you max them out in the form of the max sig crystal)... if you champ was duped.. add an extra dupe reward lose on top of that as you would have to dupe them all over again as well.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    You only get 5k for a full 4* crystal dude the shards crystal is much lower also on a side note your progression will be hindered if you keep selling champs

I just opened a few days ago the 4* crystal I obtained by completed one run in Act 4. It was 5,000 SA points. Should have done it in another week.
  • Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 334
    If you really want to help your alliance in SA....

STOP SELLING CHAMPIONS!!
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    All. Caps...my eyes are ringing. Way to prove you do not read all the rules of the event.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    So this trash thread stays up all day and constructive criticisms get locked and merged? Yay for diversity threads