**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My first 6*

Is black panther civil war good bc I’m kinda upset I grinded and got one of the worst pulls.

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    he’s okay
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Could be WAY better
  • Options
    Dere101Dere101 Posts: 7
    I feel like quitting I worked so hard and spend money on units to help and this is what I get
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Dere101 said:

I feel like quitting I worked so hard and spend money on units to help and this is what I get

your luck will get better
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Ouch. The first one hurts the most. My first 5* was Howard the duck. I was lucky to pull venom the duck as my first 6*.

It gets better. I have 14 6*s but no op god tier yet
  • Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Qfury said:

Ouch. The first one hurts the most. My first 5* was Howard the duck. I was lucky to pull venom the duck as my first 6*.

It gets better. I have 14 6*s but no op god tier yet

Bro pretty good tips for vtd try to consume fury buff only if you can't consume much at a time try to get sp3 of vtd and your buff gonna reset and acording to that you can consume as much fury buff as you want almost 3 per match but my struggle goes to 2_3 matches after that vtd became beyond god tire and it will take few seconds to complete any fights...
    Don't get upset he is luckey charm...
  • Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 566 ★★★
    My first was Karnak, I prefer BPCw
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Mine was Iron Fist. It got better, but not by much. Too much trash in the pool
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    My first was DPX. 2nd modok, 3rd Abom and 4th Red Skull.
    It will get better.
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Could be better, but it could be worse, he has decent bleed and tanky-ish armor, he's incredibly annoying on defense, but unfortunately not a r2 option
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    Stark154667, both Punisher 2099 and Falcon are scheduled for upgrade or revamp.. so fingers crossed that its good buff.

BPCW should be able to store kinetic charges (10 limit) much like Capt America IW (5 limit), but release the power stored in any of his special attack, by boosting the attack as energy damage, based on the scale of his signature level.. sig200 is additional 200% energy damage boost to attack..
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I've pulled

Red Skull
    Sentry
    Yondu
    Karnak
    Karnak dupe
    Cable
    Thor JF

It might get better but, since that can't be guaranteed, I prefer to have very little hope with 6*s and just focus on my 5*s for now. Maybe later when the champ buffs have been applied, some of the champs that are currently outside of the meta for endgame content might fit into the meta.
    Try not to let the bad pulls dishearten you. If you don't enjoy using the champ, I wouldn't bother wasting resources on them.
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Dere101 said:

Yeah welcome to the real world