Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Where is Sasquatch?!?!?

OMG! Gonna pull my hair out. I keep looking for Sasquatch in true patriot and keep coming up empty handed!!! Does he always show up on that same node because I just keep ending the quest after I reach it and he fails to show? Did he not get the friggin’ memo, cause I’m trying to get these 3 kills and sig stones

Comments

• Options
    Pony_boyPony_boy Posts: 50
    Truth!!!!
    I have 100% all of the difficulties and he doesn’t exist.
  • Options
    Legendboy2411Legendboy2411 Posts: 110 ★★
    Try lower difficulties, I completed that objective just now doing master difficulty
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 576 ★★★
    I'm getting him on every run. Quitting and restarting isn't even stopping it. Just on Canadian difficulty.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,742 Guardian

I'm getting him on every run. Quitting and restarting isn't even stopping it. Just on Canadian difficulty.

His Random Drop is being reset every time you go back into the quest, whether or not you completed the quest the time before.

I did a test specifically for that. Canada Diff. got Sasquatch, didn’t finish him, quit the quest, came right back in and took same path again, and he failed to show up there that 2nd time.
    So his drop for that location was reset, even though I didn’t complete the previous time.

So hidden random ambushes are apparently unlike other drop items (potions/energy) which do stay there until you actually complete the quest for them to reset.
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Try maps with lower difficulty. Once you doesn’t meet him in the path, exit the quest and try again. You should meet him at least one per ten attempts.
  • Options
    MarkusOfGileadMarkusOfGilead Posts: 10
    Geez. You know what? I didn’t even notice it doesn’t specify a difficulty for the true Canuck reward...🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Sasquatch is chilling in the Rocky Mountains, dont disturb him he wants to be left alone
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

OMG! Gonna pull my hair out. I keep looking for Sasquatch in true patriot and keep coming up empty handed!!! Does he always show up on that same node because I just keep ending the quest after I reach it and he fails to show? Did he not get the friggin’ memo, cause I’m trying to get these 3 kills and sig stones

Welcome to RNG ambushes.

If you do all the difficulties your chances of seeing him increase.

I have completed all the objectives for the ambushes in the first few hours of being unlocked. Some people are more "lucky" than others, but, I'd say just keep doing the lowest level of difficulty, and he will pop up eventually.
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    In true Canadian fashion; Sasquatch went on a beer run.

Try looking for him at the local liquor store. 😂😂😂

Other than that; grind the map until he shows.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,747 ★★★★★
    I got quite lucky and got the first objective ambushes in merely 25 paths but yeah, he appears way too rarely. This really needs a hotfix
  • Options
    m3chan1cm3chan1c Posts: 25
    This quest doesn't require energy so feel free to enter/quit as many times as you need. I would probably do heroic/master difficulty just because fights are faster
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I haven’t got too lucky with him. Barely got him in the first objective. Need 1 more for this one
  • Options
    thekingtheking Posts: 11
    Done ALL difficulties and still 2 short. This is ridiculous