**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

50,000+ Sasquatch are you fricking kidding me

I can’t believe that they would even consider putting in a 50,000 Sasquatch with 300,000+ health. I swear, if they keep doing this garbage I’m dropping this game. I thought the 29,000 Sasquatch in Epic Northern Expedition was enough. Thanks for making the game non enjoyable for me when you do stuff like this.

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    That might be rough in Epic difficulty, but that's not the difficulty you attempted...
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    It’s not Epic Difficulty, it’s for upcoming Cavalier Difficulty....

PS: I used 5/65 Human Torch to finish him without pain~
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Come on he's so much fun to play
    Edit: try using Cap IW or Doom, they worked wonders for me
  • NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    My Luke gets him down in less than 80 hits
    Breakthrough makes it much easier 17k crits
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    You can do him with quite literally any r4 champion, The breakthrough damage ramp up will make it so you eventually outdamage him, I did it with a 6* r1 aarkus, one of the worst champions you could physically use against him and I still got the one shot rather easily and I messed up a couple of times. If you don’t have a r4 then you ain’t ready for this difficulty and if you ain’t skilled enough then just back out, he is so rare that you can completely avoid him so stop complaining
  • Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
    I dont think its ridiculous. Its one hard fight on the new hard lvl without any nodes built on top. Also sasquatch is super easy once u get how to fight him
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    i one shotted sasquatch on canadian with a 4/40 void. Breakthrough makes it so much easier to beat him. Just be patient OP
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Ah yes the "im gonna quit if kabam doesn't do 'x' " post. Its the new Canadian difficulty. ITS SUPPOSED TO BE HARD.

It isnt even that hard, only time I died was when I was actually messed up a dex. Isnt that bad. If you can't do it, don't do that difficulty. End of story.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    I havent Read his abilitiea and havent actually tried to beat him but my 5/65 SL solo him and my 5/65 void. PS whats the best way to beat him? i got r1 6* doom but hvnt tried him
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    Nowhere near as bad as the YJ ambushes in v2
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    It's really not that bad. I'm arguably not worthy of cavalier difficulty and I had a really easy time doing it. He's alright.
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    If that's how you feel then you should probably stick to epic difficulty.

I just don't get these sort of complaints though. It's a new difficulty that's supposed to be tougher yet when such fights occur, people loose it. Don't you see how it's apparently not for you? Either own up to it and try or just don't if it's ToO CrAzY. Because it's really not too crazy for a lot of players.

Without these Sasquatch ambushes Canadian difficulty would be super underwhelming. Its the only moderate challenge in the event.

Try to see and accept the limitations of your roster and focus on developing that instead, in whatever possible ways, until you feel more comfortable about tackling more difficult content.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Steer clear of Act 6 then mate.
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    it's easy. try it. 👍
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Mr_A_Dog said:

I can’t believe that they would even consider putting in a 50,000 Sasquatch with 300,000+ health. I swear, if they keep doing this garbage I’m dropping this game. I thought the 29,000 Sasquatch in Epic Northern Expedition was enough. Thanks for making the game non enjoyable for me when you do stuff like this.

Your not ready for Canadian difficulty if your worries about 300k health mate. Stick to Epic until your roster gets bigger and you have some decent r5 options
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    Mr_A_Dog said:

Then you wont like it when the Cavalier difficulty actually drops. If you can't handle the fight, then you're clearly not ready.

It's like you want easy fights for decent rewards?