**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sabretooth and Sasquatch Synergy [Merged Threads]

Comments

• MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    I'm now leaning toward them not changing it. The coordinated content dump by so many CCP guys at the same time makes it seem like they had been pointed to that mechanic by kabam, just like we would get every CCP member posting the same info (often the same wording) about the dev diaries.
    Anyway, I wouldn't rank up sabertooth just for this synergy. As others have pointed out, it's mostly youtuber hype. Youd have a hard time building to 50k mediums in normal content on a live server.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I don’t see any issues with the synergy, the wording works out, and it’s not going to make him better than aegon for abyss or lab, and he can’t reach the levels of absurdity in story, he’s he can still deal great damage there, but keep in mind he still doesn’t have a ton of utility and does need a synergy to get all of this
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    Hey Kabam, can you let us know if this is working as intended? I’d hate to go for crystals and get Sasquatch only to find out shortly after that this wasn’t intended. I know you’d love this however... lol
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★
    This is the type of thing the community needs an immediate response on. If transparency is truly as important as Kabam says....let us know before thousands of folks go ranking up their Sabrerooth
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    Absolutely agree. It’s humorous how the ST crystals are available as these videos are coming out... and soon we will see Sasquatch... They really need to speak, the silence is unprofessional.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★

What answers? The synergy cannot be more clear as it is stated in the Sasquatch Spotlight. And it certainly works as intended.

I believe that Kabam are fully aware of how strong this synergy makes ST. And they are also very well aware of how impractical (and actually... expensive) it is to apply it.

Few words
    guilly2099 synergy and hela-loki synergy.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Pratham02 said:

If every quest in act 6 has like 7 to 8 fights , you cant reach 50 furies and so it really isn't a broken synergy . Broken if you're ready to spend in revives , but not if you're playing conservatively .

Yah, right brothers but youtubers in video saying these broken word very often surprisingly!!!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Cioper said:

Sorry for double comment, that was a mistake, unfortunately wasn't able to delete previous one.

Still it would be nice to know if Kabam is going to leave it as it is or nerf it, before people start to rank him up for sole purpose of exploring Abyss of Legends... As currently it's the only mode in which this heavy-revive rank-up makes sense, as normally you'd have to use like 4-6k units per lane anyway, and that way you can spend like 2k units for revives and then solo every fight.
    So yeah, for many people it would be nice to know in which direction Kabam will go with this. So please "Kabam Miike" "Kabam Zibiit" "Kabam Vydious" "Kabam Porthos" "Kabam Lyra" give us some answers.

Stop tagging the mods. OP did it and now you've done it. The whole synergy is highly impractical and not a good strategy. Plus for Book 2, the paths aren't long enough to get enough furys anyway. The synergy is fine the way it is. You people are over reacting.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

I don't see how it is more broken than an Aegon with 999 on the combo meter. Currently Abyss is locked to must-have-Aegon condition. Might as well have a champion to rival him there.

Actually less so. Sabertooth isn't going to shrug off debuffs because he has a high fury count.
  • Haji_Saab said:

I'm checking on this. Sabretooth's description clearly calls out "Sabretooth cannot convert his passive Fury effects while fighting if he has 15 or more permanent passive Fury effects active.", so I don't know what is happening here.

LOL .. read his spotlight .. it is specifically mentioned that you can close out a fight with sp3 to go over the 15 fury threshold.
    Good call out, but I don't think it was ever intended for him to get to 50. I might be wrong, but the team is looking into it.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

I'm checking on this. Sabretooth's description clearly calls out "Sabretooth cannot convert his passive Fury effects while fighting if he has 15 or more permanent passive Fury effects active.", so I don't know what is happening here.

wait so this wasn't tested? no one at kabam realized this?
    It doesn’t exist in the game though, so can’t say that unless it’s actually released
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

wait so this wasn't tested? no one at kabam realized this?
    It doesn’t exist in the game though, so can’t say that unless it’s actually released
    of course, good point. I guess the CCP would be part of testing
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    how did the designers intend this synergy to work then, if they didn't think it could do what ccp is doing? was it just a way to keep his damage for the entire quest?
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Apparently they never realised he can get more than 15 furies
  • KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 122 ★★

It states you can get an extra fury using sp3 to go over 15 but I do think anything over 50 furies with this synergy is absolutely broken hahah
    If you guys change it to be fair for both sides I’d say cap that **** at no more than 50! Anything more is a waste of units and would wreck the game
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    I'M sure he's not working as intended or they're going to have to fix his description, should be interested i sure hope they leave it has it is but if not i understand because to be honest this is crazy
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    I think it would be better to stop the combo furies from stacking when he dies but still allow the sp3 fury to stack. This way, they synergy won’t be completely broken as it would take twice the amount of resources to ramp up a decent amount of furies, making it a lot more impractical for labyrinth or abyss, yet still a decent synergy for building up to maybe around 25-30 furies in a normal quest