**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance Quest Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    Rajdeep1997Rajdeep1997 Posts: 88
    that pillow puncher fight against red skull and it was a long fight still king groot was not able to complete it not mentioning hulkbuster though. this modifier is completely punishing not helping under any way
  • Options
    TamamortTamamort Posts: 59
    They just need to remove hb and replace him with another champ. The shock being unavoidable will wear people out
  • Options
    Supersha7Supersha7 Posts: 178 ★★
    Select the map you play and modifier and then add up day 1-5 and multiply by 3 (assuming you run three identical bgs)

Map 5 for 5 days with epic modifiers

1050 + 1575 +2100 + 2625 + 3150 = 10500

10500 x 3 = 31500 = 3600 t5b

Map 6 for 5 days with epic modifiers

1350 + 2025 + 2700 + 3375 + 4050 = 13500

13500 x 3 = 41500 = 6300 T5b and missing out on next tier by 500 points (42000), and missing out on t5 cc by 1000 points (42500).

• Options
    Supersha7Supersha7 Posts: 178 ★★
    To add, if the days are independent, and you are looking for the points increase you can swap a day for extra points.

For example

If you swap map 6 day 1 for map 7 day 1 each bg will get an extra 300 points as map 6 day 1 gives 1350 and map 7 day 1 gives 1650. So overall an extra 900. Not enough to get T5cc.

However if you do map 6 day 1, and map 7 day 2, the comparable points increase is greater. So in theory it'll give you more points - 2025 for map 6 day 2 and 2475 for map 7 day 2. So that's an increase of 450. Which for 3 bgs is 1350, which will be enough in theory to push you over the T5cc threshold of 42000.

So

Map 6 day 1 x 3bg
    Map 7 day 2 x 3bg
    Map 6 day 3
    Map 6 day 4
    Map 6 day 5

= 42850 = 1 x T5cc 2% but only 150 points away from doubling your reward.

So you may prefer to do map 7 on day 3?

As That gives 600 extra points per bg.

So
    map 6 day 1
    Map 6 day 2
    Map 7 day 3
    Map 6 day 4
    Map 6 day 5

Will give 43300 points(extra 600x 3 =1800) and push you to next tier 43000 giving you 2 x T5cc 2%

Doing map 7 on day 4 yields an extra 750 per bg

Map 7 day 5 yields an extra 900 per bg.

So in theory you could have two bgs run map 7 on the last day and get the same points boost as all three bgs running map 7 on day 3 (1800 pts extra) .

Etc. etc.

You can basically decide what reward you want, and work out how you want to get it, by either doing higher maps on earlier days multiple times (ie all 3bgs and on more than one day) , or doing higher maps on later days, but less times as the points rewarded are greater the later the day.

Doing map 7 day 1 and 2 for example gives an extra 300 + 450 = 750 points per bg.
    Doing map 7 day 5 gives 900 extra points.

So you could do 2 days of map 7 (days 1 and 2) or go for 1 day of map 7 (day 5) and actually earn more points.

• Options
    18sae5618sae56 Posts: 126
    Carmel1 said:

Anyone know how exactly is Cascading failure modifier works? If you use heavy attack or special that have multiple hits and more than one of these hits crit, is it trigger the debuff?
    For example heavy/special with Corvus

(I haven’t chose this modifier yet, just trying to do my homework)

If you crit on every part of the attack it'll trigger the debuff on each one. For instance using CG L2 causes 3 debuffs to apply.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Patchie93 said:

Patchie93 said:

Or you follow the prompts and don't get heal blocked

There's no fantastic 4 character that deals posion damage. Do you even play map 7? We don't need trolling right now.
    Thats why you deal with the prompts. From so sayeth doom and just work around the critcal timers.
    Not trolling saying exactly what you need to do to avoid the heal block
    Go ahead and read the so sayeth Doom prompt again and explain to me who to bring and how to avoid shock damage to beat this fight. You're wasting time.

King Groot, get the debuffs on a previous fight and shrug them off to start HB.
    The first fight was 110k health. King groot is a pillow puncher. He's not practical either.
    You should prolly surrender that fight to someone who isn’t so biased.
    I don't have the fight personally. Its my alliance. I certainly don't have a high level king groot. You still didn't explain if the fight was practical with a 110k opponent at r4 level r1 6 star tops. No one is taking KG to r5 5 star level
    brian grant did
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    The easiest solution is just to remove Hulkbuster and put another champion there. We can at least get through the node that way before they look into changing so sayeth doom.
  • Options
    Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
    og_steele said:

Carmel1 said:

Anyone know how exactly is Cascading failure modifier works? If you use heavy attack or special that have multiple hits and more than one of these hits crit, is it trigger the debuff?
    For example heavy/special with Corvus

(I haven’t chose this modifier yet, just trying to do my homework)

Just don’t throw more than 4 hit combos (to be safe). But you can’t land 5 crits in a row while the debuffs or timer is active otherwise you will get a degen.

The debuffs are permanent? Or they have a timer?
    If they are permanent that you can’t do more than one hit “combo” because eventually you’ll have 5 times that crit come twice in 2-4 hits combo
  • Options
    Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    BGs video was tough to watch. Something needs to be done about the Doom mod for sure. It should not be limited to 4 champs and it should not prompt TWO actions. Both of those are too much. Make it one prompt and open up the # to include more champs like #heroes. And yeah just take HB off that path.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Elhadjee said:

So, we are playing map 6 with epic modifiers and lets say we play all 5 days with those? What do we get ? Tier 5 cc or t5 basic fragments. Didn't get the milestone thing.Could someone clarify it pls?

My AQ Estimator will calculate the Honor based on what map / modifier combination you run. Then just look up the total amount in the table to see the reward:

https://bit.ly/MCOC_AQ_Points_Estimator
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

Lizer0119 said:

I assume they will end up nerfing So-Sayeth-Doom a bit, and giving only 1 prompt every 17 seconds instead of 2. Definitely a jump in difficulty, but yeah it allows more skilled players with lower prestige an opportunity to get some t5cc and less skilled players with higher prestige can just continue to collect top 5 ranks rewards. Doesn't exactly even out, but it's a better way of making AQ/prestige so pay to win, in my opinion.

What a prestige hater. Smh
    You have an answer for acid wash so sayeth doom modifiers day 2 map 7?
    you won't have that, the doom mod is only 1 day, it's not a 5 day global
    I was assuming they ran something else day 1, which would be a mistake
    Correct, unfortunately I ran the parry curse day 1 to only find out it was a cake walk.
    It's easy? Doesn't it basically act like stun immune for 3 fights?
    Planning on doing Epic Modifiers if needed to increase Rank, so just scouting out.
    No you only lose 25% of your parry time for 3 fights. Also it is champion specific so it doesn't work on your entire team. Very easy to manage overall.
    It's 25% for 3 fights or 25% per fight that stacks or is it 25% per parry in a fight? Just want to clarify. I thought it was the third based on what I read.
    Its 25% per parry so after 4 parries you have -100% stun time for 3 fights.
  • Options
    MkdemariaMkdemaria Posts: 119
    WOW - Who tested and approved the addition of active + passive power gain Hyperion with new AQ modifiers at Kabam? I sincerely don’t understand the thought process behind that, “fun and interactive,” new node design. There are no counters and this is not enjoyable at all.

Update the doom sayeth to: parry, evade, dash back, and remove intercept. Remove the intercept command since it’s more or less an abstract concept and it’s very challenging to do in AQ where item use is strictly limited and RNG seems to trigger that prompt every time. If you miss or get evaded while trying to intercept, the opponent counters and you lose all your health.

I really can not understand why Hyperion with active + passive power gain was reviewed and approved as a new node and character design.
  • Options
    SpiralSpiral Posts: 84
    i just dont like that they're framing this as a choice. if you're even a remotely competitive aq alliance, everyone around you and above will have to do it, thus forcing you to do it. just come right out and say you wanna make it more challenging.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

These modifiers are horrific. I don't say this lightly, if nothing changes I'm done with the game. This just isn't worth the effort.

They are optional though, you have the power to change them yourself. In fact you have to actively select them when you start AQ.
  • Options

These modifiers are horrific. I don't say this lightly, if nothing changes I'm done with the game. This just isn't worth the effort.

They are optional though, you have the power to change them yourself. In fact you have to actively select them when you start AQ.
    They need to be changed but yes my alliance is debating moving forward with them for the rest of the week. Probably not until this take hulkbuster off of acid wash. Its just not a practical node and fly's in the face of what Kabam says they want to improve.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Don't choose that modifier, maybe?
  • Options

Don't choose that modifier, maybe?

We need a solution. Simply saying don't choose the modifier is not contributing anything and is a time waster.
  • Options
    Air98 said:

Its hilarious seeing people use BGs gameplay as a reason why this is fair XD. He was complaining about the fights being unfair the entire time, timing out and he's gonna be in aq for hours and hours on day 5. Like what video were you apologists even watching lol?

If you analyze the video there were many errors and bad calls made which contributed to how it played out.

Additionally he doesn’t have to run that team all week he also has DV and Mysterio. His roster is practically built for that path. And again they do not have to run specific modifiers if it’s too much.

Yes he was complaining but he also said he was having fun with it. When experiencing something new you can get frustrated then all sorts of things happen.

Every game mode is not for everybody.
  • Options
    KingKevin8KingKevin8 Posts: 114 ★★

Air98 said:

Its hilarious seeing people use BGs gameplay as a reason why this is fair XD. He was complaining about the fights being unfair the entire time, timing out and he's gonna be in aq for hours and hours on day 5. Like what video were you apologists even watching lol?

If you analyze the video there were many errors and bad calls made which contributed to how it played out.

Additionally he doesn’t have to run that team all week he also has DV and Mysterio. His roster is practically built for that path. And again they do not have to run specific modifiers if it’s too much.

Yes he was complaining but he also said he was having fun with it. When experiencing something new you can get frustrated then all sorts of things happen.

Actually he can’t choose those champions because they can’t shrug off debuffs like KG and HB shock will destroy all those champs
  • Options

Air98 said:

Actually he can’t choose those champions because they can’t shrug off debuffs like KG and HB shock will destroy all those champs
    The situations argued relative to the video are tied to 1 modifier, you run one day.

Here’s the thing there is a hidden thing here that isn’t being acknowledged. Part of how he runs that path and who he chooses to run that path with is impacted by how many items he has to use because he wants to save hem for AW. He and others choose their battles.

• Options
    G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    edited July 2020

Air98 said:

The situations argued relative to the video are tied to 1 modifier, you run one day.

Here’s the thing there is a hidden thing here that isn’t being acknowledged. Part of how he runs that path and who he chooses to run that path with is impacted by how many items he has to use because he wants to save hem for AW. He and others choose their battles.

Go run Acid Wash with that modifier then come back and comment.

Also: these are mandatory for a top 20 ally.
  • Options
    KingKevin8KingKevin8 Posts: 114 ★★

Air98 said:

What are you trying to prove with that screenshot. Still shows that KG is the only answer...