Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

BIG shortage of GOLD

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,254 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Addyos said:

Kabam will have to fix the gold issue one way or the other. I just suggest that they fix it now to avoid all the screaming they will have on forums when r3 6 stars become a regular occurrence and the biggest of whales won't be able to keep up.

What does Kabam need to fix exactly? If you choose to do Map 7 or rank a bunch of 5*s and 6*s indiscriminately (or both), and are not utilising the myriad of avenues to obtain gold explained in great detail on this very same thread, then that’s on you. Not Kabam.
    You have 0 clue what you're talking about. Have you 100% act 6? Done initial clear of Abyss? Do you know how many t5bs and and t2 alphas I have expiring forcing me to rankup? Of course you don't. I'm talking end game grown folks talk. This doesn't concern you.
    The real question is how do you have so many rank up materials expiring and no gold? You obviously play the game to have them expiring, so why aren't you playing the aspects that gain you gold regularly?

It takes a long time to get enough T2A and T5B to get them put into the stash.
    I have 6 million gold currently. I play arena regularly. All your assumptions are not smart. I'm saying if this pace continues everyone will have a gold problem. You all have 0 foresight.
    No it wouldn’t. The most important factor here is time.

Let’s say you acquire 2 T5B every month from AQ and AW and EQ etc. That means you’ll need x amount of gold to R5 a champ every month.

Compare that to someone who gets 2 T5B every 1.5 months from the same sources, this means he has 50% more time than you to acquire that same x amount of gold for the same rank up.

As mentioned above, it’s likely the imbalance of rank up material acquisition causing a “problem”.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Addyos said:

Kabam will have to fix the gold issue one way or the other. I just suggest that they fix it now to avoid all the screaming they will have on forums when r3 6 stars become a regular occurrence and the biggest of whales won't be able to keep up.

What does Kabam need to fix exactly? If you choose to do Map 7 or rank a bunch of 5*s and 6*s indiscriminately (or both), and are not utilising the myriad of avenues to obtain gold explained in great detail on this very same thread, then that’s on you. Not Kabam.
    You have 0 clue what you're talking about. Have you 100% act 6? Done initial clear of Abyss? Do you know how many t5bs and and t2 alphas I have expiring forcing me to rankup? Of course you don't. I'm talking end game grown folks talk. This doesn't concern you.
    The real question is how do you have so many rank up materials expiring and no gold? You obviously play the game to have them expiring, so why aren't you playing the aspects that gain you gold regularly?

I have 6 million gold currently. I play arena regularly. All your assumptions are not smart. I'm saying if this pace continues everyone will have a gold problem. You all have 0 foresight.
    I have plenty of foresight. Seems like you have an issue with resource management, and an issue with attitude. But hey, you keep on banging that drum maybe someday someone will notice.
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★

Addyos said:

Addyos said:

Have I 100% act 6? Not yet. Done initial clear of Abyss? No. Do I know how many t5bs and and t2 alphas you have expiring forcing you to rankup? No, but I have over 24 million gold and tons of gold crystals, so when I do get to the stage you’re at, I’ll not be wanting for gold since I regularly hit arenas, do incursions ever so often, run quests everyday, sell excess iso when needed and the list goes on and on and on...

Will using these resources eat into my gold supply when I get to that stage in the game? Sure. Will using these resources cause a gold problem for me. Nope, because I’ve done the groundwork to never be short on gold for a long time. So again, what’s the gold issue that Kabam needs to fix? Or is it an issue you need to fix for yourself, when the solutions are already there?
    You don't qualify for this discussion. I had 16 million gold before I completed act 6. After I did all my rankups I was at 5 million. You are ignorant first and foremost and you are not on a level to compare your gold usage to mine. This is why you think 24 million is a lot of gold and its not.
    How exactly you know what level I am, or why I don’t qualify for this discussion is something I’d like to know lol, since I don’t know you personally and you’re making broad assumptions. What I do suspect though is that you’re running Map 7x5. If that’s the case, then there’s your gold issue right there. Because you choose to do AQ maps that have intensive gold requirements. Which nobody is holding a gun to your head to do. That’s your choice, and if your gold level takes a dip, then big shocker.

I hear you on the amount of gold you had before and after Act 6. But again, the gold issue you talk about is mainly on you. Not Kabam in this instance.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Addyos said:

I have plenty of foresight. Seems like you have an issue with resource management, and an issue with attitude. But hey, you keep on banging that drum maybe someday someone will notice.
    You're not on my level at this game. Hence why you can't comprehend end game issues. How has someone that hasn't accomplished what I have in this game going to tell me about gold management? This is why I had to let you know where you stood.
  • Options
    xNig said:

ItsDamien said:

Addyos said:

Let’s say you acquire 2 T5B every month from AQ and AW and EQ etc. That means you’ll need x amount of gold to R5 a champ every month.

Compare that to someone who gets 2 T5B every 1.5 months from the same sources, this means he has 50% more time than you to acquire that same x amount of gold for the same rank up.

As mentioned above, it’s likely the imbalance of rank up material acquisition causing a “problem”.
    So I should be penalized because I get rankup materials too fast? C'mon man, I need a better reason than that.
  • Options
    Addyos said:

Addyos said:

Addyos said:

Have I 100% act 6? Not yet. Done initial clear of Abyss? No. Do I know how many t5bs and and t2 alphas you have expiring forcing you to rankup? No, but I have over 24 million gold and tons of gold crystals, so when I do get to the stage you’re at, I’ll not be wanting for gold since I regularly hit arenas, do incursions ever so often, run quests everyday, sell excess iso when needed and the list goes on and on and on...

Will using these resources eat into my gold supply when I get to that stage in the game? Sure. Will using these resources cause a gold problem for me. Nope, because I’ve done the groundwork to never be short on gold for a long time. So again, what’s the gold issue that Kabam needs to fix? Or is it an issue you need to fix for yourself, when the solutions are already there?
    You don't qualify for this discussion. I had 16 million gold before I completed act 6. After I did all my rankups I was at 5 million. You are ignorant first and foremost and you are not on a level to compare your gold usage to mine. This is why you think 24 million is a lot of gold and its not.
    How exactly you know what level I am, or why I don’t qualify for this discussion is something I’d like to know lol, since I don’t know you personally and you’re making broad assumptions. What I do suspect though is that you’re running Map 7x5. If that’s the case, then there’s your gold issue right there. Because you choose to do AQ maps that have intensive gold requirements. Which nobody is holding a gun to your head to do. That’s your choice, and if your gold level takes a dip, then big shocker.

I hear you on the amount of gold you had before and after Act 6. But again, the gold issue you talk about is mainly on you. Not Kabam in this instance.
    Once again you're logic is to penalize me for playing at the highest levels of this game. That is absolutely a Kabam problem. If you want to play at a slow pace that is fine but don't blame me for over achieving. Thats weak sauce.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Addyos said:

You're not on my level at this game. Hence why you can't comprehend end game issues. How has someone that hasn't accomplished what I have in this game going to tell me about gold management? This is why I had to let you know where you stood.
    You don't know what level I'm at in the game you ignorant buffoon. Get off your high horse and go earn the easiest resource in the game.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,254 ★★★★★

xNig said:

ItsDamien said:

Addyos said:

So I should be penalized because I get rankup materials too fast? C'mon man, I need a better reason than that.
    No bro. You’re not penalized. It’s just a personal choice that you choose to acquire resources at an imbalanced rate.

I would know that because I’m actually in the same position, although it’s quite the opposite from you. I have too much of one resource (gold), and too few of other resources (T5B and T5CC). I’m sitting at 6 T5B and 1 cosmic T5CC from AoL completion + 50% of all other classes.

But I understand that it’s my personal choice to not run Map 7 for them cause of the login requirements and am personally not a fan of some of the BS fights and timing out with CG multiple times (which gets really boring). I’ve tried it multiple times with my alliance, and all of us agreed that it wasn’t fun, which is the point of the game.

What I’m saying is, it’s not a penalty that you choose to do Map 7 and is facing a shortage of one resource. It’s just a personal choice that put you in that situation.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Addyos said:

You don't know what level I'm at in the game you ignorant buffoon. Get off your high horse and go earn the easiest resource in the game.
    I have gold. I'm talking about the future of the game. Please read carefully before you respond. We can compare profiles and expose what levels we're on, this doesn't have to be hypothetical. Thats what I thought.
  • Options

Addyos said:

Addyos said:

Addyos said:

Once again you're logic is to penalize me for playing at the highest levels of this game. That is absolutely a Kabam problem. If you want to play at a slow pace that is fine but don't blame me for over achieving. Thats weak sauce.

“Why is Map 7 so expensive?
    Map 7 is more rewarding than Map 6 - both in points and in Map Crystals. In order to emphasize the degree of difficulty and also to require commitment up front, the map cost has been set intentionally high.

You’re not being penalised for playing at the highest levels in the game. You are PAYING to play at the highest levels of the game. That quote came directly from the post when Map 7 was introduced. Since then, the donation costs for Map 7 were slightly reduced, but are still beefy.

So again, nobody is forcing you to play at the highest levels of the game. But you have to pay the costs that our Kabam overlords set to keep playing at said levels, which includes lots of gold. For the last time, the gold issue here is on you. Not Kabam.
  • Options
    Addyos said:

Addyos said:

Addyos said:

Addyos said:

Map 7 is more rewarding than Map 6 - both in points and in Map Crystals. In order to emphasize the degree of difficulty and also to require commitment up front, the map cost has been set intentionally high.

You’re not being penalised for playing at the highest levels in the game. You are PAYING to play at the highest levels of the game. That quote came directly from the post when Map 7 was introduced. Since then, the donation costs for Map 7 were slightly reduced, but are still beefy.

So again, nobody is forcing you to play at the highest levels of the game. But you have to pay the costs that our Kabam overlords set to keep playing at said levels, which includes lots of gold. For the last time, the gold issue here is on you. Not Kabam.
    Well I'm telling you they will have to change it. Just like I predicted they would nerf parts of act 6. You have no foresight.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yeah at the core of it the design issue is that we can earn more rankup materials from
    Tougher harder fighting fast. And it’s logical that competing at the highest level of the game should be desireable, the sheer amount of arena time required to balance these rewards is actually getting illogical by design, general guesstimate but say 2 years ago I could rank one r5 4* a month with 15 minutes arena a day, I had to arena grind for t1as every week because they were the imbalance then so barely needed much arena at the time to balance other available resources. fast forward two years and I get the resources to r5 a 5* every 4-6 weeks but the amount of arena time for that is about 45 minutes a day, every day, or buying cavs for gold, if you want to play arena for 45 minutes (or I would guess over an hour a day to support map 7) then that’s fine for you. But the actual time involvement to balance that gold is getting out of what I consider reasonable requirements for normal life especially considering how much time we put in the game for the other portions of the game. to stay f2p and have to grind that much arena every day after 5 years in the game seems whack. We can all see the balance is tough, but the question is how much arena (the most boring, unchallenging,and unchanged form of the game) should kabam expect from a 5 year player
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Deja vu, feel like I’ve been in this place before
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,269 ★★★★★

Addyos said:

Addyos said:

Addyos said:

Addyos said:

Well I'm telling you they will have to change it. Just like I predicted they would nerf parts of act 6. You have no foresight.
    They can't change peoples' spending habits.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Since when do you have to open every crystals champions and rank up material crystals? Take it down a notch and farm golds first while growing those crystals and you have enough golds to rank someone to r4 or 5
  • Options
    Opening champs doesn’t hurt, we do that to sell iso to get gold, sitting on unranked champs is less of a bother than selling t2a because it’s expiring and you can’t bring yourself to grind 30 hours of arena for this month... again.
    having to grind arena for months before you do your final run of act6 (whilst great planning) seems a bizarre thing to Have to tell someone to do. Good news is kabam have said they want to reduce the grind, and this months side event with 2m gold is probably a good indication of that
  • Options
    My alliance guys who do sigil, don’t trade in their 4* shards for 5* shards because of the value of the iso to sell for gold, again a strange thing to have to encourage people to do. Two really obvious And logical solutions I’ve seen are stopping the gold costs when using a rankUp stone, or giving more iso for the 5* and 6* crystal pulls, again strange they capped them at the same iso you gain from a 4* crystal.
  • Options
    It can’t be helped. Do arena to farm enough PHC to open them and sell the ISO for more
    Golds or do incursion.
  • Options

Addyos said:

Addyos said:

Addyos said:

Addyos said:

They can't change peoples' spending habits.
    What does that have anything to do with the gold problem? Seriously, stop wasting time with actual game issues.
  • Options
    Daddrieda said:

Since when do you have to open every crystals champions and rank up material crystals? Take it down a notch and farm golds first while growing those crystals and you have enough golds to rank someone to r4 or 5

I'm talking about 6 star rank ups. You won't understand this position unless you're an end game player.
  • Options

Daddrieda said:

I'm talking about 6 star rank ups. You won't understand this position unless you're an end game player.
    You cannot or has the power to determine which one is an end game player and cannot tell other people “ you won’t understand this position” as it is not constructive as well harassing other player’s progression despite being an end game player(s). You cannot determine a player won’t understand the position you are in by the player(s) not doing enough 6* rank ups to be at your position. The reason player(s) choose to not be in your position is because they are aware the amounts of materials and gold consumption a 6* champion(s) need and choose to proceed the rank up with snail speed. Please understand that.
  • Options
    Daddrieda said:

Daddrieda said:

You cannot or has the power to determine which one is an end game player and cannot tell other people “ you won’t understand this position” as it is not constructive as well harassing other player’s progression despite being an end game player(s). You cannot determine a player won’t understand the position you are in by the player(s) not doing enough 6* rank ups to be at your position. The reason player(s) choose to not be in your position is because they are aware the amounts of materials and gold consumption a 6* champion(s) need and choose to proceed the rank up with snail speed. Please understand that.
    Well you responded to me so just as you have a right to say what you want I have a right to respond. That is not harassment, you just might be a little hurt because I told you where you stood in this game. So your entire response is completely incorrect.

You and others have zero foresight when it comes to this game and think arena solves everything and it doesn't. I can guarantee you I have more area fights than you so preaching about gold being unlimited doesn't work with me.
    It is an issue where rankups are simply too high. Unless you think I should hold my rank ups and let t2 alphas and t5 basics expire? So I'm not suggesting Kabam give us more gold or iso, what I am suggesting is that they cut the rankup costs in half. That solves the issue.
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

Daddrieda said:

Daddrieda said:

Well you responded to me so just as you have a right to say what you want I have a right to respond. That is not harassment, you just might be a little hurt because I told you where you stood in this game. So your entire response is completely incorrect.

You and others have zero foresight when it comes to this game and think arena solves everything and it doesn't. I can guarantee you I have more area fights than you so preaching about gold being unlimited doesn't work with me.
    It is an issue where rankups are simply too high. Unless you think I should hold my rank ups and let t2 alphas and t5 basics expire? So I'm not suggesting Kabam give us more gold or iso, what I am suggesting is that they cut the rankup costs in half. That solves the issue.
    You telling others what their position in the game is without knowing their position is the most smooth brained zero foresight argument in the history of this entire forum.

You assuming that you have more arena fights than others, is zero foresight.

You having some weird god complex that you're better than everyone else, is zero foresight. Your arguments that only 6* rank ups are worth it, is zero foresight.

I thought you were a clown before, but I was wrong. You are the entire circus. I'm done with you, you're an actual joke.
    You all just aren't humble with your opinions and very off base.
    Bahahaha you’re the one who’s bragging about being an end-game player in a top 45 AQ alliance and belittling others for not being on your “level”. And you’re calling other people not humble?
    Unlike you, I didn’t make statements that were way off base about other people’s accounts. I knew you ran Maps 7x5 and called a spade a spade.

More avenues to obtain gold in the game are always welcome, but you are choosing to spend more gold than what you are earning currently. And now you’re crying to Kabam to remedy the gold imbalances that is happening because of your choices. Your own choices.

You need to dial things down a notch before saying others aren’t humble.
  • Options
    Addyos said:

ItsDamien said:

Daddrieda said:

Daddrieda said:

You telling others what their position in the game is without knowing their position is the most smooth brained zero foresight argument in the history of this entire forum.

You having some weird god complex that you're better than everyone else, is zero foresight. Your arguments that only 6* rank ups are worth it, is zero foresight.

I thought you were a clown before, but I was wrong. You are the entire circus. I'm done with you, you're an actual joke.
    Bahahaha you’re the one who’s bragging about being an end-game player in a top 45 AQ alliance and belittling others for not being on your “level”. And you’re calling other people not humble?
    Unlike you, I didn’t make statements that were way off base about other people’s accounts. I knew you ran Maps 7x5 and called a spade a spade.

More avenues to obtain gold in the game are always welcome, but you are choosing to spend more gold than what you are earning currently. And now you’re crying to Kabam to remedy the gold imbalances that is happening because of your choices. Your own choices.

What don't you understand about expiring t5 basics and t2 alphas? That is not me spending more gold than I'm earning, that is saying that if I don't spend a value in game resource disappears. Unless you're suggesting that I waste those resources than you haven't addressed my question. Get out of your feelings for two seconds and respond logically. All of the bahhahahah you're saying doesn't help resolve the issue.
  • Options
    SeraphSeraph Posts: 65
    Addyos said:

ItsDamien said:

Daddrieda said:

Daddrieda said:

Kabam are constantly stuggling with Balance in the game, I bought all the offers on July 4 and found myself with a gold shortage
  • Options

Addyos said:

ItsDamien said:

Daddrieda said:

Daddrieda said:

What don't you understand about expiring t5 basics and t2 alphas? That is not me spending more gold than I'm earning, that is saying that if I don't spend a value in game resource disappears. Unless you're suggesting that I waste those resources than you haven't addressed my question. Get out of your feelings for two seconds and respond logically. All of the bahhahahah you're saying doesn't help resolve the issue.
    It is on you for opening those crystals and for buying this resources with glory when you could have saved and waited until the right time.
  • Options
    Daddrieda said:

Addyos said:

ItsDamien said:

Daddrieda said:

Daddrieda said:

It is on you for opening those crystals and for buying this resources with glory when you could have saved and waited until the right time.
    I got those resources because I play map 7x5 full modifiers and completed act 6 and Abyss, its not about opening crystals what are you talking about? Instead of making excuses for me playing the game at a high level just admit that Kabam needs to increase the gold. You look worse with every comment and your logic doesn't add up.