**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No Changelog for 285mB Android Update?

SteelManSteelMan Posts: 172 ★★
I'm interested to know what's new in this update, I didn't see anything any changelog post, any intel would be appreciated

Comments

• Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    My device did not receive any update. I've seen few post regarding this and wondering what's happening.
  • Options
    Rajrk91342Rajrk91342 Posts: 166
    Same Problem With Me
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,769 ★★★★★
    I have not updated yet.

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Samsung Galaxy S10, no update. Though someone posted that the game is taking up the whole screen all the way to the edge on notched phones. The S10's not notched and it's always gone to the edge for me. Might have something to do with it.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I have not updated yet.

You're on version 27.2.5, but my S10+ is only on 27.2.0... What.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    ItsDamien said:

I have not updated yet.

You're on version 27.2.5, but my S10+ is only on 27.2.0... What.
    Yeah, I think his probably auto-updated without him knowing it. My S10 is on 27.2.0 too.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    SteelMan said:

So first new feature I found, is lag, literally LAG, lol
    when I hit fight, the game just freeze for 5sec in AQ, and 1sec in story/event quests.
    a bit annoying, but not game breaking, I can live with that if we get genuine new features or optimization, not the other way round, but can't tell without changelog

Device: redmi note 8 pro
    Mods: AQ/EQ/Story (not sure about war because I don't do them)
    latest device update and game update

Same is happening to me bro
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    Crickets.

No one knows anything?
  • Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    SteelMan said:

So first new feature I found, is lag, literally LAG, lol
    when I hit fight, the game just freeze for 5sec in AQ, and 1sec in story/event quests.
    a bit annoying, but not game breaking, I can live with that if we get genuine new features or optimization, not the other way round, but can't tell without changelog

Device: redmi note 8 pro
    Mods: AQ/EQ/Story (not sure about war because I don't do them)
    latest device update and game update

Ditto with the lag when entering fights. Every time I press enter fight, it takes a few seconds to register the command. Definitely a bit annoying, especially in AQ.

And I got it on my S10
  • Options
    Hey all,

This is an update for the game engine with no player-facing changes. It is being slowly rolled to all Android users.
  • Options
    papunonlypapunonly Posts: 35
    SteelMan said:

Hey all,

This is an update for the game engine with no player-facing changes. It is being slowly rolled to all Android users.

thank you for your response, any chance we get a fix for the annoying bug that came with it?
    |when hitting "Fight" in AQ, there is 6-8sec delay to start the fight, where the game just freeze|
    Yeah. I use a Snapdragon 845 phone
    Never lagged till this last update.
    I was about to explore LoL Last path but this lag has KOed my champs way more then necessary .
    Just an absurd thing. The animations literally stop.
  • Options
    VmoferVmofer Posts: 47
    Please resolve this. I'm in AQ and I can't make 2 fights without the game stop and then I'm kicked out the game with the message that says "An unknown error occurred"
  • Options
    Oogie77Oogie77 Posts: 5

Hey all,

This is a worry. Ever since I received the update yesterday I haven't been able to log in at all. I managed to get in on a different device to raise a ticket but now that device keeps disconnecting.

This update is going to cause huge issues unless something is changed!
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    *facepalm to kabam* wow, really? Need to tell folks about the update. Not everyone’s device will make do with the update. Maybe shouldn’t have created the update in first place.
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Lots of my friends are having the same issue, this seems like a bad patch.

If you are on Android, DON"T get his patch, turn off auto-update!
  • Options
    KilldillKilldill Posts: 6
    edited July 2020
    @kabam Miike before update my game was working fine in aq but after update it's started to lag a lot before start of every aq fight for solid 10-15 seconds game freezes and after that game starts I am using strong wifi lastest version of game.It has never happened in past please look into matter or roll back update and let us know about update as well thanks.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Someone made bad coding?
  • Options
    LonMLonM Posts: 32
    @Kabam Miike it now takes 7 to 10 seconds once to hit the fight button for you to finally go into fight . Game was working perfect until I did the lastest update , now loading fight is a nightmare !!!!!!!! extra 30 to 45 seconds to do 1 arena round because you have to set and wait to get into fight . Android phone lastest update .. PLEASE ROLL BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Any update on if this is a known issue and when it will be resolved? The game is disconnecting at the end of almost every fight. Also during the fight the game is laggy and my phone is heating up very quickly.
  • Options
    LonM said:

@Kabam Miike it now takes 7 to 10 seconds once to hit the fight button for you to finally go into fight . Game was working perfect until I did the lastest update , now loading fight is a nightmare !!!!!!!! extra 30 to 45 seconds to do 1 arena round because you have to set and wait to get into fight . Android phone lastest update .. PLEASE ROLL BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly same thing is happening to me I regretted that I update game should have ignored it now my aw has become soo frustrating taking more time in pah than actual fight 😅.please roll back update or give us some information @kabam Miike
  • Options
    Killdill said:

LonM said:

Exactly same thing is happening to me I regretted that I update game should have ignored it now my aq has become soo frustrating taking more time in pah than actual fight 😅.please roll back update or give us some information @kabam Miike
  • Options
    FlavorFlaveFlavorFlave Posts: 89
    I have experienced lag issues like never before, and it has been going on for over 24 hours now.
  • Options
    ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    I got this mysterious 285Mb update too today after which every time at the start of AQ fights the screen is freezing for ~10 S. Have not faced the issue in arena but can't confirm about other game modes.

Phone: Xiaomi A2 lite