**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for an Active Alliance

Two players with 80k rating looking for alliance completing the alliance event milestones.
Both joined three months earlier, so not a great variety of champions. Have 20 four stars each.
Looking to grow with you.

Comments

• Options
    TheBiggerETheBiggerE Posts: 17
    edited September 2017
    Hey mate we have some spots free. 4 mil alliance. My ign is TheBiggerE. Add me in game if you want to chat more.
  • Options
    Looks us up in game. Hound pack is the alliance name. Vinster123 is my id in game
  • Options
    TRiNITRiNI Posts: 10
    Hey bro look up the TRiNI Empir
  • Options
    TRiNITRiNI Posts: 10
    *empire
  • Options
    "DrCaB" have 2 spots for you guys.
    Hit me IG or on Line: ElenaSabrine
  • Options
    Take a look at 4YRA2. Hit me up in game as Firvimdol or you can find me on Line with id of Vambran
  • Options
    Hi if you want a really active alliance join the horror hero squad we even do marvel trivia on wendnesday and saturday.we only have a few spots available if you want to join join now
  • Options
    Hi if you want a really active alliance join the horror hero squad we even do marvel trivia on wendnesday and saturday.we only have a few spots available if you want to join join now
  • Options
    MheikalMheikal Posts: 91
    Hey man
    Look me up in game/line m_heikal. We are 3mill alliance that fits ur requirements
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. We found an alliance.