**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Northen Expeditions, week 3, the Sasquatch

BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
Just finished the "Canadian Difficulty" for week 3, and got the Sasquatch 9 times, on 12 paths. 75% of the paths.

I know its RNG, but really, if Kabam is to put a beefed up defender as an ambush 9 times out of 12 paths, then they should upgrade the rewards... to 600 5* shards, 20 5*sig stones and more gold.

Comments

• You can always back out, but think about it like this, you got all 3 of your encounters for the challenge in one difficulty while others have to scour multiple difficulties! But yea, that 300k health is a chore haha
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    Same experience here. But now that I know how to fight him using Luke Cage, it isn't so hard as it is annoying to have to do it over and over.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    I think 9 times is excessive..... at 4 times I was like ok... but then 7,8.... and last path another one... really.
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    Can we turn down Bigfoot a bit? Having him spawn multiple times per path seems a bit much. The other two weeks I had to run extra paths to get him 3 times and now he spawns almost every time.

You can always back out, but think about it like this, you got all 3 of your encounters for the challenge in one difficulty while others have to scour multiple difficulties! But yea, that 300k health is a chore haha

sorry but not so great advice... aint gonna back out 6 times out of 9 every time their is a Sasquatch, and loose the progression every time....
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    2 paths left and he has been on all but 1. Luckily he isn’t bad to fight as long as you get his movements and cycle down.
    Timone147 said:

2 paths left and he has been on all but 1. Luckily he isn’t bad to fight as long as you get his movements and cycle down.

I know he ain't that difficult to figure out and to fight... just a long boring fight after a few times
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    It seems as though Sasquatch appears more frequently in the later weeks. I've noticed a quite steady increase from week one to three. Perhaps it's part of the concept of increasing difficulty?
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Lol yeah I’m at 10 paths and encountered him 6 times already, it’s good practice since I don’t think UC really did anytning about helping me learn his fighting style. This has
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★

Yours is 75%? Mine so far is 100% i just bring HT who melts him. Done 3 paths so far, have 1 path in master EQ to 100% all chapters and that's me done for EQ,

Uncollected i got done it 4 days i like to finish uncollected asap and work on master around side quest and other things.

Sunspot is another option for him
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    OneMast3r said:

Can we turn down Bigfoot a bit? Having him spawn multiple times per path seems a bit much. The other two weeks I had to run extra paths to get him 3 times and now he spawns almost every time.

Moleman was the same thing. They recycling the ambush code instead of adjusting it.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yeah they really beefed up the spawn rates
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    @BenQcSlayer very true. Every path but one for me in the end this week. Became super annoying after the first few to have to deal the almost every pass.