5.1 awakening gem use

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
I finished exploring act 5 chapter 1 yesterday, who should I use the ag on?

My choices are GP or AA after arena.
I also have Dormammu but I think the other 2 are better.

All 3 could go to rank 5 if I choose to

Comments

  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Go AA, dorm is pretty much only a defender cause of his low damage, Gwenpool all ready cuts through the energy when unduped, and archangel does a butt load more damages
    When awakened
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    myPUNCAKE wrote: »
    Go AA, dorm is pretty much only a defender cause of his low damage, Gwenpool all ready cuts through the energy when unduped, and archangel does a butt load more damages
    When awakened

    No AA does not do a butt load more damage when he is awakened, his sig ability reduces ability accuracy by a certain % per stack of neurotoxin depending on sig level an also blocks all regen. AA is definitely the best choice to awaken out of those choice tho
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Thanks for the advise, I'm going to try for AA in both arenas but after a grind in the first one I usually get sick of arena and can't grind the second one to awaken.
    I'll try to awaken him in arena though then use the gem on GP.
    Either way AA gets awakened
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    Thanks for the advise, I'm going to try for AA in both arenas but after a grind in the first one I usually get sick of arena and can't grind the second one to awaken.
    I'll try to awaken him in arena though then use the gem on GP.
    Either way AA gets awakened

    Champs in order for awakening : AA > Dorm > GP.
    So if you do awaken AA from arena, use gem on dorm as he needs it to be a good defender.
    GP is beastly even un-awakened.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Wow
    I got AA from both arenas and just duped GP from a 4* crystal so I guess the gem goes on Dormammu.

    Other choices are Angela, Guilly or Yondu
  • Lol
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Archangel, GP doesn't need to be duped to be good.
  • ZitoKinZitoKin Posts: 29
    The_One wrote: »
    Wow
    I got AA from both arenas and just duped GP from a 4* crystal so I guess the gem goes on Dormammu.

    Other choices are Angela, Guilly or Yondu

    save it
Sign In or Register to comment.