**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Human Torch - Heal Reversal

K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
edited July 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hi everyone,

Recently took my Human Torch to R5 as a 5 Star. I have a question for the more experienced Human Torch players.

When you are specifically using Human Torch for Heal Reversal exclusively, do you use Flame On?

I run Despair 3/3 so I'm unsure if getting the extra reversal from the Incinerate debuffs outweighs the extended duration and potency of the Nova Flames.

Any other tips, such as team building, for using Human Torch in this manner are also appreciated.

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    It's pretty easy to keep 5 Incins on him, even without Flame On, but unless I'm going to need Flame On in a future fight, it can't hurt.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    One fight in particular I'm looking at it the V3.1 Rogue. You can reverse heal with 3 Incinerates or 6 Nova Flames. Issue is that she has a much easier time shrugging off the Incinerates. I had been trying with Flame On active and it was working I just wasn't able to get her down. Was wondering if I wasn't using the optimal strategy.
  • KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited July 2020
    K00shMaan said:

One fight in particular I'm looking at it the V3.1 Rogue. You can reverse heal with 3 Incinerates or 6 Nova Flames. Issue is that she has a much easier time shrugging off the Incinerates. I had been trying with Flame On active and it was working I just wasn't able to get her down. Was wondering if I wasn't using the optimal strategy.

I recall she has (heavy handed) or some "unstoppable" that shruggs debuffs so tough to heal reverse w/incinerates unless u can w/Nova Flames. Void/IWCap have same issue. Lucky to have Warlock. Think can out damage w/AEgon (high combo), Ghost, SLord, etc. Hope that helps.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’d heal reversal is the goal don’t use the ore fight
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    I did that rogue right with HT and it took quite a few times or redoing the path to figure out the timings. It still ended up being a very long fight.

I only used the pre fight and learned the timings for her heavies and specials which allowed me keep my temp up as it was the only way I’d ever be able to hit max temp; This may have been before the HT increased temp build time update though.

Dueling rogue and learning when to heavy charge in relation to her special attacks and heavy might be a good start.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

K00shMaan said:

I recall she has (heavy handed) or some "unstoppable" that shruggs debuffs so tough to heal reverse w/incinerates unless u can w/Nova Flames. Void/IWCap have same issue. Lucky to have Warlock. Think can out damage w/AEgon (high combo), Ghost, SLord, etc. Hope that helps.
    Mighty charge.