**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Caustic Temper Trick using Nebula + Heimdall + Angela

TomerPTomerP Posts: 94
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
Here are a few vids I've posted about one of this week's most annoying nodes: Caustic Temper
Basically all you need is a poison immune to pair with Heimdall and Angela. Heimdall and Angela's synergy gives you a permanent Fury buff once you swipe back and hold block for 1.5 seconds or so.

I've used Nebula with this synergy to counter Warlock, since she can disable all robots and she also fit the bill nicely since she's bleed immune so she countered Squirrel Girl.

Northern Expeditions CANADIAN Difficulty! Caustic Temper Trick: Nebula + Heimdal + Angela Synergy vs. Warlock!

I then used the same trick with Omega Red for the second path to take down Yondu: Northern Expeditions CANADIAN Difficulty! Caustic Temper Trick: Omega Red + Heimdall + Angela

I hope this helps you clear that content! If it did, please like, subscribe or leave a comment!

Comments

• SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    ...and just hope you won't run into Sasquatch.
  • TomerPTomerP Posts: 94
    True, that Sasquatch indeed screwed up one of my runs, but since I don't have real counters for Caustic Temper, that was the best course of action for me!
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Ghost destroys that node too.
    @TJ82 I need to try out that Warlock/Ultron Synergy, that may be fun!
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Am I missing something? It’s not a difficult node. Any poison immune champ can handle it...right?

Doesn’t require a special synergy
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Thebgj said:

Am I missing something? It’s not a difficult node. Any poison immune champ can handle it...right?

Doesn’t require a special synergy

Without fury your champ damage becomes very low.
    yeah, without an active Fury buff you only deal 10% damage. You can't even use champs like Thing for example, who have passive Furies
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    Is that the one with CHAOS as well ?

Was using Warlock, getting nowhere, then as I did an SP2 all of a sudden, bam, tremendous damage.
    Didn’t think Warlock had any Fury ability, so realized that a Chaos Random Fury must have kicked in for the SP2.

But really can’t rely on Chaos as a normal method for that section, so that Heimdal/Angela synergy sounds good to pair with the champ that you will actually use to fight with.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    I tried that with sentinel but realised it wasn’t worth the 2 wasted spaces. Went in again and cleared the path with 4* hulk and hype. Took doom for the boss fight/ Sasquatch
    Yeah I agree it's not ideal. It's just an option for whoever happens to have a good poison immune champ ranked up already
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    thats why i love my medusa
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    Captain Marvel is amazing for this node
    Use the first fight to build up your charges to 20+
    Then destroy all the fights in your way