UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

Which 6* to rank 2

Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 528 ★★★
edited July 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I’ve been holding on a r2 gem for a while, can’t decide on which of my best 6* to use it on. I still have 6.2-6.4 to 100% and the entirety of Abyss.
I don’t run suicides and none are duped

Which 6* to rank 2 20 votes

Morningstar
0%
Cull Obsidian
0%
Venom the Duck
10%
MrGreekVercingetorix 2 votes
Omega Red
20%
Gaurav_ChampPřìņče01ŘïdđhįmRed_Guardian 4 votes
Sentinel
25%
CrazyAlboCiciliatoMidnite93BonzodavidYeetusTheFoetus 5 votes
Luke Cage
5%
Kill_Grey 1 vote
Save it
40%
Ab_SamadStagedear85B_Dizzle_01ZombieZeddDenslo500AdityatheaawesomgforcefanKaratemike415 8 votes

Comments

• gforcefangforcefan Posts: 310 ★★
    Save it
    You didn't say if any of them were duped, so I would presume not. Therefore, I would not use it on any of them. Several would be worthy duped, but you might pull someone better before you dupe them.
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 528 ★★★

MS is solid. If you like her style and ramp up. Also depends on the rest of your roster as well. I try to avoid rank 2 on someone I have 5/65 high sig already. Unless the champ is top tier which none of those champs you listed are imo. Maybe save it.

I was leaning on MS too but I doubt she can go far in 6.4 since the attack values are crazy stupid high. Ramp up champs are generally hard to maintain in end game contents
    I don’t have any of the 6*s as high 5*s except Cull, who’s also sitting at r4 collecting dust. I guess saving it is then
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Sentinel
    Sentinel is really good even unduped. Just keep doing 4 hits into the opponents block and once ramped up he's a beast.
    His awakened ability is nice to have but definetly not essential
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 301
    Sentinel

MS is solid. If you like her style and ramp up. Also depends on the rest of your roster as well. I try to avoid rank 2 on someone I have 5/65 high sig already. Unless the champ is top tier which none of those champs you listed are imo. Maybe save it.

I was leaning on MS too but I doubt she can go far in 6.4 since the attack values are crazy stupid high. Ramp up champs are generally hard to maintain in end game contents
    I don’t have any of the 6*s as high 5*s except Cull, who’s also sitting at r4 collecting dust. I guess saving it is then
    She's fine even on 6.4, mine is R1 unduped and I could ramp up without potions or revives, if you get max souls the healing + perfect block give all sustain to recover. And she can smash the grandmaster even with some mistakes