**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

For the abyss people...

AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
Want to ask how much it costed you to do the initial abyss completion?

I have the four horsemen and quake.

1500 units, 5 20%, 11 40% revs and 11 of those Canadian revs from this month. Is this enough? I’ve heard seatin say it took him 4k, but that was without prior knowledge of fights.

Comments

• Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    I prefer to bring symbiote supreme for path 1. It will cost less revives.
  • Options

I prefer to bring symbiote supreme for path 1. It will cost less revives.

I prefer doom. So how much?
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I had prior knowledge, and the ideal team, but it still took 4000 units worth of stuff.
  • Options

I had prior knowledge, and the ideal team, but it still took 4000 units worth of stuff.

Interesting. How many potions did you have prior, before spending units on them?
  • Options
    HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    181units plus 72 level1 revives, 9 lovely revives, 9 Canadian revives, 131 level3 health potion, 18 level2 potions, 3level1 potions plus and a lot of boosts.
  • Options
    FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    I am actually at the Collector right now. I did not have HT so I used Void, keep that in mind as HT is probably better suited and will cost your less. I ended up using 70 revives so far and the collector is at 70% health. You have roughly 60 revives with your stash and units or roughly 2500 units worth. I would grind arena for a few weeks to get that extra 1k units and run it before the Poutine turns into L1 revives.

I would second the Symbiote Supreme, but that is because I don’t have Doom. Sym was clutch for me. I would also highly recommend Heimdall instead of Quake. I have done an extra 200-300k sometimes with that last 1%. It is a lifesaver.

My team was r5 200 Aegon, r5 200 Sym Supreme, r5 NF, R5 200 Void and Heimdall. I made some dumb mistakes that cost me, but that is life.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Save for a bit more
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,055 ★★★★★
    2k units, 20-30 revives total, almost no hp potions
  • Options
    FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★

Want to ask how much it costed you to do the initial abyss completion?

I have the four horsemen and quake.

1500 units, 5 20%, 11 40% revs and 11 of those Canadian revs from this month. Is this enough? I’ve heard seatin say it took him 4k, but that was without prior knowledge of fights.

Took me about 4k with Morningstar instead of Doom and no Fury.

If you think your as skilled as Seatin then it should cost you less as he went in blind like you said
  • Options
    Appreciate the responses. I’ll probably grind for more units for a couple more weeks a and see if I can get about 1k more.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    2k units. Had like 30 revives saved up though. So it is basically 4k without saved revives.
  • Options
    TravNationTravNation Posts: 40
    I had 19 20% revives, all the Poutin revives and health potions, and I think about 15 40% revives and 3 or 4 60% revives. I had a ton of health potions too. Team was Doom, HT, Sym Supreme, Aegon, and R2 6* Nick Fury (unawakened). Took me 2 days, and I still ended up spending another 3,500 units and used all of my daily crystals which got me a lot of potions and about 4 more revives. I messed up on the Mephisto fight and then it was tough and cost a lot of revives. IMIW was a tough fight as well and I kept getting confused on the cycle for the Cyclops fight too. CMM and CULL are the easiest fights by far. The Collector just takes time with Aegon. It's LOL on steroids. But the rewards are great. Awakened Nick Fury and got a Mutant T5CC (and since I have Sunspot, Colossus, Domino, and Red Mags I'm just waiting to see how his buff is before I take one of them to R3....will be my first R3 champ.)