**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Horrible Design

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion

Like is thought process ever goes into this game or what. Sig lvl 65 magik no less, i swear no testing ever goes into anything at all

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Torch
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★

Torch

Sadly i aint got him and its been a year since his release in this game
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Archangel. Nick Fury. There’s so many options for that fight. What you need is debuffs not buffs. I thought that was made obvious. Apart from some of the later paths the Canadian difficulty node combinations have actually been pretty good. This one included.
  • MJROCKSMJROCKS Posts: 16
    Bring a science champ dude. HT(dont activate prefight), void, modok, mister fantasic, invisible woman, blade are good options.
    If you don't have a suitable counter then you're out of luck unfortunately and I guess you need to work on your roster a bit more.
    edited July 2020
    MJROCKS said:

Bring a science champ dude. HT(dont activate prefight), void, modok, mister fantasic, invisible woman, blade are good options.
    If you don't have a suitable counter then you're out of luck unfortunately and I guess you need to work on your roster a bit more.

I have r5 corvus.warlock.domino.doom.surfer.blade.r2 6* domino, Dont have HT.Void..Modok.Fantastic.IW. are rank 3.

Sadly seems those t2a.6* shards and 5* wont be coming home to me lol...shame really bc i was looking forward to trying this difficulty out but as always its those with luck get to test it out smh
    TP33 said:

Archangel. Nick Fury. There’s so many options for that fight. What you need is debuffs not buffs. I thought that was made obvious. Apart from some of the later paths the Canadian difficulty node combinations have actually been pretty good. This one included.

If i had AA and NF as 5* i wouldnt be on here lol
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

MJROCKS said:

I have r5 corvus.warlock.domino.doom.surfer.blade.r2 6* domino, Dont have HT.Void..Modok.Fantastic.IW. are rank 3.

Sadly seems those t2a.6* shards and 5* wont be coming home to me lol...shame really bc i was looking forward to trying this difficulty out but as always its those with luck get to test it out smh
    Who do you have that causes lots of debuffs? 4 or 5* Sunspot?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Blade would work as well. Parry a few times to get bleeds and spam sp1.

Also because you can't do the content doesn't mean they didn't test it. It's a very easy path honestly. Though your underdeveloped roster probably can't handle it which means you aren't ready for this level of content.
  • Slevin73Slevin73 Posts: 91

TP33 said:

If i had AA and NF as 5* i wouldnt be on here lol
    You don’t need the 5* version. Even a maxed 3* AA is enough. But being more realistic, it’s very doable with 4*.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Your gwenpool can do it, she turns off limbo and has the debuffs, and you have a 5/65 blade? lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

Like is thought process ever goes into this game or what. Sig lvl 65 magik no less, i swear no testing ever goes into anything at all

Doom L2.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Medusa with royal family synergy. Since the fury stacks up to be 3x buff and above. Black Bolt provocation kit helps there. Hyperion with heavy to activate furies. Heimdall helps here.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★

Come on. I'm about to face a "do you bleed?" armor break immune emma frost in my 6.2. exploration as a standard path enemy before facing the boss.

That up there is nothing.

Lol I remember her in 6.2.. Aegon with big combo into the block and land the odd lvl2 to get some more off
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I used blade .. didn't have any issues with her ..
    it was the Dormammu that caused more problems .. (used Cull for that one .. O.o )
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★

Come on. I'm about to face a "do you bleed?" armor break immune emma frost in my 6.2. exploration as a standard path enemy before facing the boss.

That up there is nothing.

Just wait untill the poster of this realizes that the options for dorm with these nodes is even more limited... Dorm makes magik look easy there really isn't anyone better for this than sunspot..
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Lol. OP doesn’t start a thread in a long time, and when he starts one it’s a complain post about something that’s easy to counter with lots of options. What a surprise
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Dude this is not that bad 😑😑😑
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I’ll name counters Blade Torch OmegaRed Gwenpool Sunspot Arcangel Nick Fury Havok Hell even Vision Aarkus Can do it with his armor breaks there are plenty more champs that can do it
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    sunspot
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    At least it isn’t diss track and masochism😂
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

diss track+debuff immunity
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

diss track+debuff immunity
    Lol, don't think that's possible, honestly
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,908 ★★★★★
    Blade
  • MàrâxúsMàrâxús Posts: 94
    If you don’t have an effective counter then try communicating w your alliance to swap paths....most likely to come up w a solution rather than complaining about your lack of options here