**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which Do you think is best team for LOL initial completion?

Which Do you think is best team for LOL initial completion? 17 votes

Aegon Heimdall Hela Angela Champion
11%
Clarkkent76HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 2 votes
Aegon Heimdall Hela Angela Proxima or star lord
41%
John757Reverend_RuckusPřìņče01FiiNCHwalkerdogMaxLeeHI_guys 7 votes
Aegon Heimdall Thor Ragnarok NF Quake
5%
Bonzodavid 1 vote
Aegon NF Quake DP(x force) proxima or star lord or the champion
11%
King_Leo321Xguard77 2 votes
Domino with Synergies
0%
Ghost with Synergies
11%
superiorssvpKill_Grey 2 votes
Colossus with Synergies
0%
Sabertooth with synergy
5%
Donnymeij 1 vote
Aegon Ghost NF Quake Proxima or Wasp or DP
5%
Mysterio 1 vote
Others (Please Mention in Comments)
5%
BoosterStqts 1 vote

Comments

• Clarkkent76Clarkkent76 Posts: 282
    Aegon Heimdall Hela Angela Champion
    Aegon with max support team is the best option if you have it. He's literally designed for Lol and can handle every fight with ease once ramped.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If you run suicides it’s aegon nick dpx quake then probably proxy, if you don’t it’s aegon heimdall hela Angela and probably a thor
  • Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

If you run suicides it’s aegon nick dpx quake then probably proxy, if you don’t it’s aegon heimdall hela Angela and probably a thor

So we are using extra healing of thor in case of no damage from recoil mastery setup but not the other way! Or am i missing something?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Ghost with Synergies
    It's pretty carefree with ghost, no need to parry at all, just have to worry about the evade tho. If you use max suicides, max recoil and boosts, you can do it in about 2 hours with a rank 4 5* with some little breaks in between.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

So we are using extra healing of thor in case of no damage from recoil mastery setup but not the other way! Or am i missing something?
    From my experience you want survivability, the reason I went nick dpxf over all the cheat death stuff with suicides is because you heal at the start and no natter what health, the others only come into play later in the fight, also heimdall and Thor is missing health so it’s fairly weak until you’re low
  • BoosterStqtsBoosterStqts Posts: 27
    Others (Please Mention in Comments)
    Aegon, Nick, Quake, Proxima, Heimdall.
    This gives you 4 safety nets via the 3 evade charges and Proxima's emergency combo shield, and for a little icing on the cake, Heimdall for cheat death.
    HI_guys said:

This is the best team. For Initial completion atleast. Star Lord for combo shield(fury boost will be given by Angela.

Kill everyone first except aegon(duh).
    This is in essence a 20% revive every fight. And if you think you're close to winning the fight and your health is less than 20, take blocked hits till you drop to zero and you'll shoot back to 20%. I usually do it with an sp3 ready so that I can winnl the fight and there are no chance at errors

Ya that's a good point didn't think of it before...thanks
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

From my experience you want survivability, the reason I went nick dpxf over all the cheat death stuff with suicides is because you heal at the start and no natter what health, the others only come into play later in the fight, also heimdall and Thor is missing health so it’s fairly weak until you’re low
    Ya right i forgot that ragnarok healing was based of percentage of missing health

It's pretty carefree with ghost, no need to parry at all, just have to worry about the evade tho. If you use max suicides, max recoil and boosts, you can do it in about 2 hours with a rank 4 5* with some little breaks in between.

I have maxed out 5 star and went in for a trial run it was pretty good it's just that i m not 100% consistent with phasing recoil damage
    Ghost with Synergies

I have maxed out 5 star and went in for a trial run it was pretty good it's just that i m not 100% consistent with phasing recoil damage
    Yeah, it's pretty hard to nail, especially with lag at play.
    Ghost with Synergies

Missing recoil is actually what cost me a good amount of my potions!

Aegon, Nick, Quake, Proxima, Heimdall.
    This gives you 4 safety nets via the 3 evade charges and Proxima's emergency combo shield, and for a little icing on the cake, Heimdall for cheat death.

Ya that's alright as well

Ya that's why i think i m gonna go with fully boosted maxed out aegon...shouldn't be too many revives i guess
    edited July 2020
    Ghost with Synergies

Ya that's why i think i m gonna go with fully boosted maxed out aegon...shouldn't be too many revives i guess
    All I have is a 4* aegon, and enrage definitely isn't forgiving, so I didn't bother using him. You shouldn't have a problem, you'll probably spend like a 10th of what I did with your maxed aegon and a good synergy team!