**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

"failed to log in" Over and over and over again

just started 20 min ago, i can not log in game for the life of me and im going for star lord..... kabam this is the second time this has happened on a star lord arena i went for, i know because it screwed up my chance last time. it better not happen again, fix this!!!

Comments

• Options
    I haven't been able to login for the last 3 hours, goodbye voodoo!
  • Options
    It's been 3 hrs and only droid users from what I hear
  • Options
    nlihs559nznd.png
  • Options
    oSNooZEooSNooZEo Posts: 8
    edited June 2017
    It's getting rather old, I've been playing pretty much from the beginning. Always getting screwed by these guys...
  • Options
    Mini_GrMini_Gr Posts: 31
    I had major lag 7hrs ago so lost a few fights in arena then 4hrs ago it stopped working altogether
  • Options
    Schapenkop wrote: »
    20 minutes? Lucky ****, most of us are locked out for hours now.

well b4 that i was off game so could of been longer lol
  • Options
    EsijoojoEsijoojo Posts: 2
    I've been doing this at least 4 hours and I have tried on multiple devices
  • Options
    oSNooZEo wrote: »
    It's getting rather old, I've been playing pretty much from the beginning. Always getting screwed by these guys...

yup same here since day 1 and its only ever got worse. i used to be in a 10m+ alli getting t4c, doing featured hero runs, etc now i quit the alliance game, barely ever play arena and of course the one time i get back on to get the one dam champ kabam will never give me, the game crashes.... screw that.

• Options
    Esijoojo wrote: »
    I've been doing this at least 4 hours and I have tried on multiple devices

Insanity.... 4 dam hours... kabam.... better stop b4 the infractions start lmao
  • Options
    Nurotic75Nurotic75 Posts: 2
    Yep restarted game and everything just bot all as usual need explanation from kebam quick as ppl losing valuable points in vodoo arena
  • Options
    Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    It's a feature!

Really this needs to be fixed... and all those impacted need to be heavily compensated. I am seriously missing out on arena grind.

Also, this needs to be fixed before AS!

In Game Name: Midknight007
    Device: Galaxy Tab S2 and S7 Edge
  • Options
    Nurotic75 wrote: »
    Yep restarted game and everything just bot all as usual need explanation from kebam quick as ppl losing valuable points in vodoo arena

NOT JUST VOODOO!! lol i need to put up more points than that unfortunately. (have voodoo 5* already) thank god lol
  • Options
    What the **** is happening. Not even a maintenance mail they sent nothing and just went off just like that!
  • Options
    The problem occurs for Android users. Kabam just taking a break to count all the money they got from earlier bundles.
  • Options
    What the **** is happening. Not even a maintenance mail they sent nothing and just went off just like that!

typical
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Just a reminder, the 4 hour schedule maintenance was meant to keep the game running "smoothly"
  • Options
    IgalonIgalon Posts: 3
    This crash is too long
  • Options
    vladop83vladop83 Posts: 18
    goodbye voodoo :(:(
  • Options
    vladop83vladop83 Posts: 18
    Kabam want to give any explanation?
  • Options
    IgalonIgalon Posts: 3
    Goddam with u Kabam
  • Options
    MadddcorEMadddcorE Posts: 13
    6ziidvbpdmnf.png

Only for Android users.
    Apple users don't have any problems..
  • Options
    AngaarAngaar Posts: 6
    I want my dr Voodoo to be duped and I can't login. Solve this problem kabam.
  • Options
    MadddcorEMadddcorE Posts: 13
    And what's about the Alliance War and the lost time while players can't connect?
    Any compensations?
  • Options
    apply use face same problem not only android use.