**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game incompatible with Android 8.0

13»

Comments

• Options
    rob6996rob6996 Posts: 4
    Maybe it's time to start de-rating them on play store... just sayin'....
  • Options
    nadeem_inayatnadeem_inayat Posts: 35
    edited September 2017
    I'm using Nexus 5X and upgraded to stable Android Oreo 8.0 a week ago. Just rechecked the MCOC on it but still the same no storage space error.
  • Options
    I updated to Android Oreo and I'm having the same problem also,. Google Nexus 5x
  • Options
    I flashed my phone with 7.1.1 to play the game again; it was my only option. There are tutorials around online to help you do this but let me know if anyone wants some assistance. Maybe hit me up in-game as I check this forum as much as the devs do ;)
  • Options
    dellc0re wrote: »
    I flashed my phone with 7.1.1 to play the game again; it was my only option. There are tutorials around online to help you do this but let me know if anyone wants some assistance. Maybe hit me up in-game as I check this forum as much as the devs do ;)

Could you help me with it? I have a Nexus 6p and I have been trying to downgrade to nougat but been unsuccessful.
  • Options
    HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    edited September 2017
    Kinda sucks being forced to revert to a less up-to-date OS thus a less secure version just to play this game.
  • Options
    BeachxxxBeachxxx Posts: 2
    Nexus 6p here just updated to Android 8.0 and same problem, can't open the game. Have 30 GB free space so definitely not an issue. Is kabam actually fixing this???
  • Options
    johnyx99johnyx99 Posts: 42
    So. I have same issue. Yesterday when i downloaded update to my nexus 6p, everything was running fine. Just everytime when i turned game on, got message, about some error, but i okd that and no probs. But i noticed that when i tried to open any crystals, i couldnt. There was nothing to open. So this morning i hit uninstall and tried to istall it again. And i got not enough space msg. Well done to me. What a div...Tbh it is a big shame that kabam wasnt prepared for this update.
  • Options
    Same issue for me. Seriously : kabam have known this for 1 month and has done nothing !

Is it si hard to send à official message on thé game saying to not upgrade Android ?

Now we are each day more and more to have this issue...

How many days or weeks we'll have tout wait now ???

When they will have lots of 0/5 one play store they will do something ???
  • Options
    Can we get a update on this @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Hey everyone, I'll be checking with the dev team to see if we can get more info on this. In order to gather more information for an investigation, would those of you experiencing this issue be able to tell me what devices you're using?
    Nexus 5x
  • Options
    Nexus 5x
  • Options
    AnglerAngler Posts: 22
    Nexus 6p
  • Options
    BisiBisi Posts: 6
    Same here. Oreo. Been playing and spending a lot. This bug has been around for far too long now. Will be missing daily cards and more. Probably been online every single day for more than a year! Not about to buy an iphone or tablet over this!
  • Options
    BloodshedzBloodshedz Posts: 45
    Nexus 5x the phone you guys gave me
  • Options
    Hey everyone, I'll be checking with the dev team to see if we can get more info on this. In order to gather more information for an investigation, would those of you experiencing this issue be able to tell me what devices you're using?

Device: Google Nexus 6p
    Operating System: Android 8.0.0 Oreo
    Outage Length: September 5th onward
    Problem Description: on Kabam splash screen message pops up saying no memory. System memory/internal memory proved 30.7gb free.