**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When Galactus finally comes will he be playable?

So lately I have been thinking about how they are adding all of the heralds of Galactus to the game, Galactus will obviously come into play eventually. But do you guys think he will be released as a playable character or do you think he will be something more like the skrulls where they are their for the story but you never actually get to play them?

Comments

• Options
    Epic123456Epic123456 Posts: 31
    Basically what im asking is will he ever become playable do yall think?
  • Options
    Yeah that makes sense, I can see how they would do that.
  • Options
    true good point lol
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Yeah, I was kinda surprised when they started giving Thanos, and such as playable .. I hope Collector, the Grandmaster, Galactus ... and maybe some others stay as unplayable ..

I don't mind having an unplayable "main boss" or such in the game ... I think that gives more options on using them (ie that special Thanos fight they did was awesome .. with the diffrent phases ... )

I was still hoping to see that kind of boss for AQ .. ;)
    heh
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    It will probably be like Thanos, unplayable for a while, and then a trophy champ at some point.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    dot_ditto said:

Yeah, I was kinda surprised when they started giving Thanos, and such as playable .. I hope Collector, the Grandmaster, Galactus ... and maybe some others stay as unplayable ..

I don't mind having an unplayable "main boss" or such in the game ... I think that gives more options on using them (ie that special Thanos fight they did was awesome .. with the diffrent phases ... )

I was still hoping to see that kind of boss for AQ .. ;)
    heh

true, but Thanos isn't like in the basic crystals. he's a trophy champ, even now
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    no he wont be playable, might as well make eternity and the other cosmic entities playable as well
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    I think he eventually will be released as a trophy champ——can only be obtained from Events, but the abilities are very mediocre like Thanos~

• Options
    LMAOOO that movie was the worst they completely disrespected galactus
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    ikr? Like just get some space wind or something and blow the cloud away at that point!
  • Options
    Lol if only.......
  • Options
    just imagine he character is just a giant foot lol,
  • Options
    it would be kool to see a stacked version of him as the book 2 main boss
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    He is already in the game.
    If it ever becomes an npc or a playable champion, only time will tell
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I think Kabam said Galactus isnt going to be a playable or fightible champion he is just going to be a dialogue character like skrull
  • Options
    aaahhh ok....... kind of disapointing if thats true not gonna lie, it would be really kool to have him in the actual game to fight and stuff

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

aaahhh ok....... kind of disapointing if thats true not gonna lie, it would be really kool to have him in the actual game to fight and stuff

trust me, kabam is going to do him dirty like surfer or nova.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

I kind of don't want him to be playable. I want him as a boss, like Maestro, the Collector, and the GM. I also want Apocalypse as a boss too, but not as a playable character.

I've been waiting a long time for Apocalypse. I'm hoping he's playable.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    I think, like dormmamu, he could be playable. But I dont think he will be. if he is, he will be a collectible champ. I hope if they do introduce Galactus into the story, they have some new kind of combat for him, as he is galactus after all, or if he is fightable, have a story reason why he is small enough to fight.
  • Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Mercury79 said:

Probably I wanna see him in book 2 main boss....

I personally think that Kabam should make a special quest featuring Galactus and his heralds, kinda like LOL
  • Options
    LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    It’d be cool just to get him featured in a new fight background screen as he menacingly watches lol
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

trust me, kabam is going to do him dirty like surfer or nova.
    did you just say that? are-are you okay?
  • Options
    HeavyBr3athingHeavyBr3athing Posts: 144 ★★
    Kabam said they were introducing raid events. What if he's a raid boss 😳