**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Punisher

167891012»

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I'm hoping that when I wake up, and check forums sometime tomorrow morning, there is an update
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    If this is true, that sucks. I opened 70 when they first came out and probably another 20 since. That's garbage if he wasn't in there.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Nope, no response as of yet..
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    They probably will give us 200k worth of battle chips back for no confirmation...
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    This is classic admit no fault and ignore from kabam. They will close the thread eventually
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    They probably will give us 200k worth of battle chips back for no confirmation...

I am a reasonable customer. I will take that.

I wouldn't, I opened at least 1 million chips worth of crystals between release and the maintenance.
  • DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    I'm also in the club of opening 750k worth for crystals
    Ps I like trains
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I guess why we know there is so much lack of respect for this company. They have lot of PR issues. Not sure who is running that department there, but they should be fired. Seems like the customer comes last to this company.
    Just checking back in.... no response yet.
    I guess why we know there is so much lack of respect for this company. They have lot of PR issues. Not sure who is running that department there, but they should be fired. Seems like the customer comes last to this company.

To quote a great 007 movie, You Only Live Twice:
    "In Japan, Kabam come first... Customer come second."
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    No answer is an answer in itself
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike is there any news? I know I shouldn't call out, but I spent a lot of bc when it was first released
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    This has taken a bit too long.
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★

To quote a great 007 movie, You Only Live Twice:
    "In Japan, Kabam come first... Customer come second."

Or sometimes, not at all.
  • Wolfe wrote: »

It's a good strategy, just wait to reply and eventually every player will become uncollected and pull a 5* punisher, then nobody will care when he was actually added.
  • Wolfe wrote: »

It's a good strategy, just wait to reply and eventually every player will become uncollected and pull a 5* punisher, then nobody will care when he was actually added.
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Still waiting on a response.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike had been on the forum.
    He commented on and closed the rank down ticket thread less than an hour ago but can't comment here?

I know he's probably been told by a higher being to ignore the issue, Kabam customer care sucks.
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    anyone tried sending a ticket and get lucky with a human response (even lottery tickets have better success rates)
This discussion has been closed.