Options

Return the Daily T3CC (T3BC) drop rates to what they were - Your killing the game with Work not fun

Yesterday I did the full T3CC daily quest, and with 100% exploration, I didn't even get enough for 1/2 of a T3CC. We used to at least get 1 full T3CC, and now not even 1/2?

This game takes enough time that you don't need to add Farming for Catalysts that are for the new 3* (aka 4*s.) Ranking 4*s to R3 at mine and many other levels are after thoughts. It is annoying and completely game killing to have to run the T3CC Daily quest 6 times to gain 1 T3CC.

And I will never pay 400 units for a t3CC, so please either drop that cost or allow us to ignore those offers. I cannot tell you how pissed off I was when that offer came up after I did 100% exploration and only got 200 T3CC shards for it. I was done playing for the day.

With the introduction of r5 5*s and 6*s, Catalysts for 3* and 4* is suppose to be easier not harder.

Comments

• Options
    OzzziieOzzziie Posts: 35
    Also, the drop in Tier 1 Alphas as well has hurt. There were too many before, but I think there was an over correction on reducing the amount of Tier 1 Alphas.
  • Options
    WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    They do this on purpose. I don't know why? Will never get a straight answer.sucks but I guess they have to milk the filthiest of whales as usual
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,270 ★★★★★
    It's never been a guarantee. They're random drops. The higher you go, the less they drop.
  • Options
    OzzziieOzzziie Posts: 35
    I have always received at least 1 whole one with 100% exploration. Sometimes not 2, and rarely 3. But always 1 since Day 1.
  • Options
    dougdoug Posts: 7
    Then you've been lucky. 100% rewards don't give a full cat, they come randomly from the chests. Maybe try looking at the rewards listed
This discussion has been closed.