**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE 07/22 [merged threads]

Comments

• Options
    ChintokingChintoking Posts: 16

Look I'm not one to complain about such things, but no one can deny the increase of maintenance and emergency maintenance over the past month and a bit. I think that as a player this is a littler irritating with AQ and Aw timers and overall gameplay, while I understand routine maintenance , the emergency maintenance on the other hand is just down right irritating. Not to mention other games give compensation for emergency maintenance , I'm not asking for much but as a player I think we should be compensated for the troubles.

Not to mention that Netmarble owns Kabam and on MFF (a Netmarble's game) for every maintenance (which are less frequent) they give compensation..
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    Let's just leave whatever is causing the issues in game. Emergency maintenance needs to stop.
  • Options
    ArandombirdArandombird Posts: 24
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Options
    KarakanliKarakanli Posts: 82
    Im asking for an new hero:

Maintenance Man!
    His SP3: „Infinite Maintenance“: no damage, no effects but stuns the opponent for kabams average maintenance duration of the last 30 days.
    Thats a dynamic one, isnt it?

Every Enemy in the Abyss would be a walk in the park. 🤪
  • Options
    Triclops1224Triclops1224 Posts: 107 ★★
    There have been a bunch of issues with the game lately and I don’t expect to get compensated for any of them. Kabam is too busy processing credit card payments to be bothered with compensation.
  • Options
    Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
    I’m usually not aggressive but WHAT IN THE ACTUAL HELL IS GOING ON KABAM. WE SERIOUSLY DESERVE A PROPER ANSWER INSTEAD OF THE SAME OLD RUBBISH. YOU GUYS ARE TESTING OUR PATIENCE.
  • Options
    RegnatorRegnator Posts: 29
    mistakes on Kabam's side. Its becoming very often thing...
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    I think they just leave the issues in the game. Stop doing the emergency maintenance.
  • Options
    greedo95greedo95 Posts: 6
    yes
  • Options
    HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    I think it would take more transparency on the reasons for maintenance and it would not be bad to create a pop-up warning that warns you like:
    "ATTENTION in X minutes will start start an emergency maintenance close everything"
  • Options
    TomElf86TomElf86 Posts: 20
    I am groot
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Oh another emergency maintenance in war day attack phase can be a disaster.
  • Options
    Johnny23Johnny23 Posts: 23
    But when they f up the whole day with 3 Maintenances then it is expected. Ofc some people won't be happy with the compensation because they were in the middle of quest boosted up and maybe just downed a hard fight and that is understandable. But we Will get compansation no doubt
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Joker1976 said:

No ones crying bro,..stop lecturing and jumping to the defence of a company that can never get it right,..I have lots of games / apps that never have issues,..this high spending one always does,...no excuse.

Isn't that really the Kicker? Consistently one of the top grossing games that is beyond mature at this point, but it seems to be the one plagued with the most issues. Is it a lack of server maintenance or the quality of their servers or lack of QA/QC? Some issues seem like a complete lack of QA/QC when some issues are just blatant in basic gameplay after updates or new content introduction. I know you can't test for everything situation, but these issues just seem to be more frequent than with any other app that's been on my phone. Maybe outside of google not fixing playlists in Android 10.
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Wait the game went down again? Like for the third time? I was sleeping someone hit me up with the latest spice
  • Options
    akki_champ1akki_champ1 Posts: 21
    It was down yesterday night.. but mine is not working today morning as well. I dont understand what kabam is upto.. and no infromation about this on home page..
  • Options
    randomgeneratedrandomgenerated Posts: 96
    I haven't been able to log in since maintenance
  • Options
    ChintokingChintoking Posts: 16
    Voicing out your opinion is not crying. That's a right we have.
  • Options
    ahsan73ahsan73 Posts: 25
    It’s not a right thing. I remember it happen last month too they didn’t compensate the players now. Like are we fool. First they delay the AQ then doing this again and again. They spoil the AQ plus my friend who is in act6 use health attack boosts he just pissed off and I personally feeling sad for him because I remember how excited you are when you near to become cavalier or uncollected
  • Options
    Johnny23Johnny23 Posts: 23

You’re crying about other people crying. After you already said the same thing in people’s comments. 😂
    Make it make sense.

Yeah i did say it in one comment because the forum is filled with "2 mt in a day... waaaa omg the end is near" 😂
  • Options
    ArandombirdArandombird Posts: 24
    This is a weird way to complan
  • Options
    Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    Johnny23 said:

Wtf are talking about guys? There is Always compensation when emergency maintenance occurs stop crying and wait

I have not always gotten compensation for Emergency Maintenance but go off lol
  • Options
    Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    Irritating times folks
This discussion has been closed.