**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE 07/22 [merged threads]

Comments

• MAdbossbrMAdbossbr Posts: 1
    WAITING...
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★

Strike Force is up and running.

This is nothing to do with them 😬
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Was going to continue my MCU rewatch, but then i realized there’s a match in like 6 minutes and I think ill watch that.

anything’s better than last night. we suck so much. No goals in the entire tournament! What is this! from Hero to zero am I right?
  • Slevin73Slevin73 Posts: 91
    I would like it tbh. Was doing first run of 6.3. It was a smooth run till 6.3.4. I was fully boosted. So even a small compensation in form of boosts would be really appreciated. But as I voted, I don’t really think there will be any.
  • jcville_chojcville_cho Posts: 23

I'm pretty sure Kabam keeps tabs on this info. I would LOVE to be able to login to an external webpage somewhere and login to see all my stats. That way it's not a burden to the live game server

That’s a heck of an idea.
  • Johnny23Johnny23 Posts: 23
    Tiger360 said:

Johnny23 said:

Yes it is annoying with mt but they dont do it on purpose. They had to fix something. Ofc there will be compensation so stop crying and wait.

Just because you grind on this game 10 hours a day and spend mums credit card, thus these maintenances may not mean much for you, doesn’t mean the rest of the community have it the same way and are losing out on a lot
    Sure buddy
  • KimilKimil Posts: 84

Was going to continue my MCU rewatch, but then i realized there’s a match in like 6 minutes and I think ill watch that.

anything’s better than last night. we suck so much. No goals in the entire tournament! What is this! from Hero to zero am I right?

Which tournament is this @SpideyFunko ?
  • Inventor6bInventor6b Posts: 33
    let's be honest. there's probably not going to be compensation. unless the contest is down for a longer period of time, they don't give out compensation for maintenance.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    At this point they should just make AQ free for the rest of the week and give everyone 100% exploration points towards what ever maps they're running.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Kimil said:

Which tournament is this @SpideyFunko ?
    MLS is back tournament. I’m an Atlanta United fan, so it’s really tough
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Kimil said:

Playing transformers forged to fight

Would you recommend?
    I don’t sweat in TFFTF so yea if you play it causally it’s fun
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,908 ★★★★★
    I’m just waking up
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 791 ★★★
    Ps4
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Even a maxim cover supermodel doesnt need this much maintainence than kabam servers.
  • mopitchermopitcher Posts: 5
    Any resources used for aq should be given back at this point. Double maintenance is a prob.
    edited July 2020

ahhhh got it! Yeah, kinda hard to get those W's if you're not scoring goals @SpideyFunko
    I just woke up, so I had no clue what was happening.
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    same here, we won’t end AQ.
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Probably spending money on other games.
  • Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
    Watching Ozark. It’s seriously too good....
    I slept through most of it..... by accident.
  • TetravolvoTetravolvo Posts: 5
    Bruh, its third time the game is down Seriously my :(
    Aayush19 said:

Attending classes mate :(

Gotta get those IQ's somehow mate! @Aayush19
  • Arby0314Arby0314 Posts: 22
    No need to attack our own community for wanting the game to run as expected. They will get it fixed and take care of us as usual, we just need to be patient.
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Down for 10 hours and claiming “maintenance” when the original post said 2-4 hours is a joke Tony intelligence all so they don’t feel pressured into giving compensation
  • Deuce2180Deuce2180 Posts: 121
    Kavya30 said:

Watching Ozark. It’s seriously too good....

Love that programme
  • TetravolvoTetravolvo Posts: 5
    Compensation should be very nice to have as I lost my score in arena, due to this maintenance issue.
This discussion has been closed.