**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE 07/22 [merged threads]

Comments

• Options
    ahsan73ahsan73 Posts: 25

• Options
    KimilKimil Posts: 84
    Djin said:

Enjoying life. It's beautiful.

Good on you - I might go outside!
  • Options
    OG_Luke1OG_Luke1 Posts: 29

Icy000 said:

Get ready for that 1* Groot compensation bois

that would be a good compensation for so many people considering that groot is poison immune and has fury time to time so he could become the option for v4 exploration other than hulk.
    Groot is Poison immune? Mine are all broken then
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Doing all the things I've been neglecting to do for the last few days. Like food shopping.
  • Options
    jcville_chojcville_cho Posts: 23
    Its part of Life playing mcoc. If there is an EMT, you’ve got to cry about it mate. It’s like an essential part of it :D
  • Options
    XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 246 ★★★
    Over the past 24hrs, we've had like 3 unscheduled maintenances. Can we pls get like an official statement as to how these unexpected events(maintenances) will be addressed, i.e will we get compensation or not or are we gonna get arena repetitions or are we gonna get an extra day of aq or what??? As per Dev Diary's kabam did promise to be more transparent and here we are with nothing but players speculating how this will be addressed.
    It'd definitely be responsible to at least offer some clarity
  • Options
    FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 286 ★★★
    Of course they did not do it on purpose. They did it through incompetence, or unwillingness to reinvest profits in the game infrastructure, or misallocation of resources or any of a hundred reasons that cause poorly run businesses to deliver lousy products and service. It is perfectly appropriate for customers to be upset with poor service.
  • Options
    Hopper99Hopper99 Posts: 102
    Down currently for maintenance.
  • Options

Server can’t even keep the game up. Adding any extra to the hamsters spinning the wheel may kill them

I know eh.. I feel like such a hypocrite :D
  • Options
    adramelchadramelch Posts: 98
    This is getting beyond ridiculous right now. How can we finish AQ with all this maintenance going on. There are people in my alliance that can't even login because of the current state of the game. Please consider cancelling this round of AQ and restart it when the game is working properly
  • Options
    CompEngEvFanCompEngEvFan Posts: 27
    Strike Force is up and running.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I just came back to the gym with my cousin (little town in Poland so people don’t really care to close their businesses haha) and was hoping the game was back up but still no luck
  • Options
    Going to bed at an appropriate time. Feels weird.
  • Options
    LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    AGAIN???? LIKE TWICE THIS THREAD HAS BEEN MADE, OR EVEN THRICE!!!!
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,023 ★★★★★
    What would you want them to say? They've already acknowledged it's down.
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Playing transformers forged to fight
  • Options

Going to bed at an appropriate time. Feels weird.

So true!
  • Options
    Tiger360 said:

I just came back to the gym with my cousin (little town in Poland so people don’t really care to close their businesses haha) and was hoping the game was back up but still no luck

Go back for a second session, got to get those gains!
  • Options
    Mastr0fCerberusMastr0fCerberus Posts: 27
    I'm pretty sure Kabam keeps tabs on this info. I would LOVE to be able to login to an external webpage somewhere and login to see all my stats. That way it's not a burden to the live game server
  • Options
    Nerfbat73Nerfbat73 Posts: 30
    Don't hold your breath
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Enjoying 5 hours of online Eye healing school stuff yay!
  • Options

Playing transformers forged to fight

Would you recommend?
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Over the past 24hrs, we've had like 3 unscheduled maintenances. Can we pls get like an official statement as to how these unexpected events(maintenances) will be addressed, i.e will we get compensation or not or are we gonna get arena repetitions or are we gonna get an extra day of aq or what??? As per Dev Diary's kabam did promise to be more transparent and here we are with nothing but players speculating how this will be addressed.
    It'd definitely be responsible to at least offer some clarity

being transparent does not mean you will get information when you want it, particularly when you wanted it is while all the people are busy fixing the issue.
  • Options
    Kozak_KirillKozak_Kirill Posts: 11
    Main problem that we cant plan our time accordingly. If its 2 days on maintenance its ok. But if you make your day time plan accordingly to aq/aw time its disappointing if they broke it. Thats make people crazy.
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Acknowledging the family
This discussion has been closed.