**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Emergency Maintenance [7/22]

Comments

• ASH_KetchyASH_Ketchy Posts: 7
    edited July 2020
    I'm still having bad connection, but no maintenance.

Edit: I experienced Maintenance and Kabam Vydious's message after I made this post.
  • adramelchadramelch Posts: 98
    The game is still down. Is there enough feedback for you to finally decide on canceling this AQ?
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Cool imma sleep early today
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★

I had max boosts active because I was trying to finish my last path on variant 4. I was doing the biohazard path in the final quest and decided that I should boost for that buffed hulk buster fight so I don’t die to the shock as quickly. This emergency maintenance is very irritating. Why should I bother using boosts if this can just happen?

This happened to me a while back.. Kabam will not compensate nor will your boosts be refunded
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    what’s with the first picture lol
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★

what’s with the first picture lol

That's the YouTube video I put screenshot for the connection proof of my internet..
  • MSBMSB Posts: 0
    We want enter to game. Please be quickly.
  • Serious_786Serious_786 Posts: 99 ★★
    Whole day gone just
    like that
    We kept checking the game for Aq and other contents but whenever we tried to do something game went down suddenly.. It's very frustrating

You should've informed us before that game will be down whole day... Damn what to say man.... Pathetic experience, Ruined my day
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Emergency Maintenance usually means they had no indication the game would be down, so tough for them to inform us of that. Based on the message, this isn't Kabam's fault but one of their partners.

Hopefully this is all resolved soon.
  • GhillianGhillian Posts: 0
    I dont know whats going on recently in a short time but it is Really annoying so many emergency maintenance, there was one 4 hrs ago and the official we were told about, 12 hrs ago.. I Just say that this this affects us for arenas grinding and AQ
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    WHHHYYYYYYYY didn't you check to see the many threads on this already?
  • KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 192
    I went to move in aq last night and it was down, check in this morning and it’s still down?
  • Space_gooSpace_goo Posts: 127
    Have I hit arena milestones? Damn it, haven't hit milestone 2 in t4b yet
  • jmorris1jmorris1 Posts: 31
    Luckily I was able to kill Doom in aq before it went down again
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    There is a reason why Kabam when they scheduled maintenance they send it out. Emergency maintenance is when something in game goes wrong and they need to fix fast
  • SonOfLarsSonOfLars Posts: 16
    Now that there have been even more issues with AQ, pretty much nonstop at this point, they should just cancel AQ for the rest of the week and send out some really good compensation (which should start with what each alliance achieved/received from last week's AQ since they can go off track record to some extent in that way, then additional compensation should be added, such as revives, potions, and/or additional rank up materials...I know it is probably too much to ask to get my units back...lol). That would help players feel like they were being dealt with pretty fairly and it would give Kabam more opportunity to get these issues resolved completely and properly (hopefully).
  • KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 192
    SonOfLars said:

Now that there have been even more issues with AQ, pretty much nonstop at this point, they should just cancel AQ for the rest of the week and send out some really good compensation (which should start with what each alliance achieved/received from last week's AQ since they can go off track record to some extent in that way, then additional compensation should be added, such as revives, potions, and/or additional rank up materials...I know it is probably too much to ask to get my units back...lol). That would help players feel like they were being dealt with pretty fairly and it would give Kabam more opportunity to get these issues resolved completely and properly (hopefully).

I hope something good because my ally and I were trying to get a better placement than last week and were on a good track until the many maintenances
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    Kabam, will we get some form of compensation? We surely deserve something, because the game has been down a few times this month.

What do my fellow summoners think?
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Aaaaaaaand servers are down again...
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    KingKiah said:

SonOfLars said:

I hope something good because my ally and I were trying to get a better placement than last week and were on a good track until the many maintenances
    its only day 1
  • Space_gooSpace_goo Posts: 127

KingKiah said:

SonOfLars said:

its only day 1
    two, may end up a third AQ day 1
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Space_goo said:

KingKiah said:

SonOfLars said:

its only day 1
    two, may end up a third AQ day 1
    its day 2, but also day1
This discussion has been closed.