**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Canadian Difficulty Guardian Bug [Merged Thread]

Thomas_3TThomas_3T Posts: 47
edited July 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues

Where are these armor ups coming from? I can't nullify or buff immunize them, and armor break doesn't work either. I've checked his powers and abilities to no avail, and he has no boss-specific nodes.
Post edited by Kabam Boo on

Comments

• Blackadder17996Blackadder17996 Posts: 62
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/hvy8q4/why_are_armour_break_debuffs_not_removing_his/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Above is the link to the video. The armour breaks are stacking up as a separate debuff instead of taking out him armour up buffs. Any idea why?

Community and @Kabam Miike

Same thing happening with Warlock.
  • horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 223 ★★
    also happening with corvus armor breaks and with black widow Claire not nullifying his buffs.
  • JuliusCaesarJuliusCaesar Posts: 27
    Happening with Medusa and Vision Aarkus as well. Seen Doom not able to nullify the armor ups as well. What's happening?
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    I've had problems with him, too. Claire can't nullify his armour up buffs and Buff Immunity isn't working properly against him.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I’ve beat him about 6 times already and my issue was his stupid auto block thing.

Medusa was doing just fine against him. I just couldn’t land any specials with his constant yellow Circle things going up 😔
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Just a thought: but are the armour up buffs just a visual glitch? Would need to test to verify. One counter to that thought is that Corvus can armour break him...
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Man_Bat said:

Just a thought: but are the armour up buffs just a visual glitch? Would need to test to verify. One counter to that thought is that Corvus can armour break him...

No they are actually there. When using Claire, you spend a charge each hit to nullify, that wouldn’t happen if it were a visual glitch. He’s actually gaining armor buffs on each hit
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Doom can remove them.
    HI_guys said:

Anything?

Nope. Don't know how he's gaining additional Armour Ups. Probably some bug which will be another emergency maintainence.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    So we probably shouldn't do Expaditions right now then... Damn...
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★

Doom can remove them.

the question is why is he getting so many? and really i don't know either. but Ghost. she makes for an excellent counter to just about everything he does.

still , what's with the constant armor up buffs one may never know ... the game makes its own rules lol
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Its the easiest fight with symbiote supreme.

Althought I found really anoying that autoblock on special attacks, nevertheless the bleeds killed him super fast.
  • TreoTreo Posts: 382 ★★
    I tried with doom & can kill him BUT I could not remove the armor up bufs (or at least they stated at six)
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Well it's clearly Bugged, has anyone tried him on Epic Difficulty yet, maybe the Breakthrough Node on Canadian Difficulty is causing an issue?
    @Lagacy @Seatin

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/hvy8q4/why_are_armour_break_debuffs_not_removing_his/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Above is the link to the video. The armour breaks are stacking up as a separate debuff instead of taking out him armour up buffs. Any idea why?

Community and @Kabam Miike