Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Effects of Aq and Aw problems on health and immune system

In this era of covid-19 pandemic most of us are locked in our houses and the only thing we do is play MCOC. Now these recent problems with Aq and Aw has caused significant stress and trauma to us. As you have already know that stress can severely weakens your immune system and it puts us in risk of contracting the corona virus. So i suggest that you solve these problems soon and as a compensation give us all atleast 10,000 glory along with other compensations. That will help reduce our stress levels and strengthen our immune system. That's the least you can do to compensate for all the mental ordeal you have put us through. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
    LOL.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    So your telling me that not being able to play a mobile game is going to make you catch covid? How about you just stay indoors if you are so scared.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★
    Worst post ever?
  • Options

Worst post ever?

nah
  • Options
    CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Can't tell if troll or not. But i really do hope you are one...
  • Options
    NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★

In this era of covid-19 pandemic most of us are locked in our houses and the only thing we do is play MCOC. Now these recent problems with Aq and Aw has caused significant stress and trauma to us. As you have already know that stress can severely weakens your immune system and it puts us in risk of contracting the corona virus. So i suggest that you solve these problems soon and as a compensation give us all atleast 10,000 glory along with other compensations. That will help reduce our stress levels and strengthen our immune system. That's the least you can do to compensate for all the mental ordeal you have put us through. Thanks

lol wut, Alliance war is fun as ****, alliance quest is just about the least stressful thing its so boring though
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    I demand compensation for those of us that have to listen to all the whiners demanding compensation all the time.
  • Options
    UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    *insert laugh track*
  • Options
    The_destroyerThe_destroyer Posts: 5
    edited July 2020
    Come on guys I am trying to get free glory for you , you should be a bit more supportive
  • Options
    There existed a thing called sense of humour, i guess it doesn't exist in 2020 anymore
  • Options

There existed a thing called sense of humour, i guess it doesn't exist in 2020 anymore

Yea, but there are so many posts like this that are actually serious. Its really hard to see whats real and whats a troll nowadays
  • Options
    Air98Air98 Posts: 81 ★★
    I wanna believe this is a joke but you never know nowadays...
  • Options
    McFernieMcFernie Posts: 83

That you make something remotely looking like a joke using COVID gives me the creeps. Using something that has caused thousands of deaths as an excuse to ask for glory is disgusting. If it was a joke, you should have your sense of humor checked. If it was not, you should have your brain checked.
    Man, many people HAVE DIED, some of them I knew, I don’t know what you were thinking.
  • Options
    D14rockD14rock Posts: 31
    McFernie said:

That you make something remotely looking like a joke using COVID gives me the creeps. Using something that has caused thousands of deaths as an excuse to ask for glory is disgusting. If it was a joke, you should have your sense of humor checked. If it was not, you should have your brain checked.
    Man, many people HAVE DIED, some of them I knew, I don’t know what you were thinking.
    Ok Karen..
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★
    I'm sorry, what now?
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

Come on guys I am trying to get free glory for you , you should be a bit more supportive

Everyone is down for free glory.. we just aren't down for stupid..
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,100 ★★★★★

This post has caused me stress. I demand you give me $10,000 so I can buy Cavalier Crystals and relieve my stress.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,100 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

Tell that to the 150k dead people here in the US that joke.
  • Options

Tell that to the 150k dead people here in the US that joke.
    Go visit some Dr. you need help
  • Options

Everyone is down for free glory.. we just aren't down for stupid..
    I cant treat your stupidity but I can try to get you some glory at least.