**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Canadian difficulty should have a lower level output

2»

Comments

• Options
    MattyPerlerMattyPerler Posts: 91
    To be fair I am not cav as I have been focusing on 100% act 5 and I am lvl 60. I have been doing Canadian difficulty and cleared like 4-6 paths on all the quests.

This isnt cav difficulty yet so I don't think we need to lock it for people without the title. When it is officially cav difficulty and not like the tester one of Canadian, then I can see the argument that only cav players who are lvl 60 should be able to play it.
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    It's going to get harder and harder, this isn't cavalier difficulty. It's a one-off in lieu of cavalier difficulty.

Kinda does make sense any cavalier can access cavalier difficulty though. But don't get too comfortable, 6.1 should not be a representation of difficulty. I hope it's a lot harder, and I think that's the point of it in the first place. End game content, and 6.1 content is not end game.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    HI_guys said:

Greekhit said:

It should have stayed at lvl60 imo. That way the forums would have avoid the “Canadian it’s too hard” like posts.
    You can’t be permitted to access and give feedback, for the highest difficulty in game, and don’t have played the game at a bare minimum. Cause lvl60 is a bare minimum and easy to reach.
    If someone is below lvl60, haven’t even explored act4. What business he has with any Canadian difficulty?
    Kabam reduced it to lvl55 and people ask for lvl50. Guess what?
    If Kabam would reduce that to lvl50 the very next moment, posts will show up asking for lvl45. That’s a non ending cycle. Kabam should never had changed it at first and make reducing lvl requirement a matter to discuss from the start.
    Cheers and thanks for the disagrees 😉

You're dead wrong. An ally mate has co.pleted initial run of act 6 and is at lvl 57
    What’s your point? You can probably get Cavalier with a lvl40 account.
    Did your ally mate have explored acts 1 to 4? Cause if had he would already been lvl60. Probably he just jumped to get Cavalier with the plenty of easy 5*s new accounts were getting from AW, with the previous broken prestige matchmaking 🤔
  • Options
    De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★
    They literally changed it from 60 to 55 so stop complaining..
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    I did make a forum post about it, which got the level reduced to Level 55. If you actually think about it, level 55 is the perfect level. In order to get to level 55 you need roughly 3 million exp, rather than the 12 million required for level 60. In order to get level 50, you normally will have around 500k exp. The rankup cost doesn’t escalate until around 55. I can’t complain about your post but level 50 gives too much leeway vs level 55 imo. It’s up to your way of thinking, however.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

To be fair I am not cav as I have been focusing on 100% act 5 and I am lvl 60. I have been doing Canadian difficulty and cleared like 4-6 paths on all the quests.

This isnt cav difficulty yet so I don't think we need to lock it for people without the title. When it is officially cav difficulty and not like the tester one of Canadian, then I can see the argument that only cav players who are lvl 60 should be able to play it.

The whole supposed point of canadian difficulty is to gather data in order to tune the difficulty of an actual cavalier difficulty.

It would have made all the sense to lock it to cavalier players.
    Actually, that seems to be a misconception. Canadian difficulty is being *used* by Kabam to help them tune Cavalier difficulty, but it is also an actual side quest difficulty tier in an actual side quest. It must serve that function as well. It isn't just a test mode for Cavalier EQ. That's just one of its purposes.
  • Options
    Kaycg1Kaycg1 Posts: 257

I think it should be higher (infact I expect week 4 to be cruel). But hey subject to change

I agree 100% by week 4 I want a challenge. I want to struggle with my top five and six stars to complete some content. Not listen to players whine that they should get access to content they think they can handle. Earn your level 60 like the rest of us. Then collect those rewards!!