**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Emergency Maintenance [7/22]

Comments

• ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 204 ★★
    Good luck getting it sorted, hopefully it’s fixed and stable again soon. It’s pretty bad and frustrating at the moment.
  • PisicuPisicu Posts: 3
    Pisicu said:

Hello Kabam,
    A few minutes ago I was on boss fight and the game was crash again and again, I lost my champs in aq, what you do about that ???

Seriously again now at aq the same s...t I loose my champs. What really happens?

• Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Once again it is down. Local time here is 4:30 PM. And just 5 mins i used a 20% boost to finish up a varient path. Now what??? I wont be able to use that boost to its full duration. Im vwry dissapointed at this game. I need to find me another marvel game for real. This aituation is unreal.
  • Ares2239Ares2239 Posts: 52
    I’ve used up my last 3 revives due to AQ outages these past few days now I’m stuck for rest of AQ without any. I hope the compensation involves a few AQ revives I don’t even care about potions since those can be bought using glory. Please kabam, thank you.
  • JonBlackJonBlack Posts: 26
    2 days ago I lost 30 tickets in AQ, now I lost 50% for 2 champs in AQ... cmon kAbam... this is too much
  • Danklacrank1Danklacrank1 Posts: 59
    this is just unbelievable....get up early to grind before work and the game is down then at both my breaks the game is down finally get home play for 5 min and the game is down im beyond annoyed
  • OG_Luke1OG_Luke1 Posts: 29
    So when the game comes up for the 7th time since yesterday should i even try to play in AQ considering the amount of potions that have been needed after losing half health everytime. I know you won't give fair compensation for any of this so i will only end up losing units over it.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    I wonder if they will prolong calendars
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    Lol, sigh.. 😓😤🙄 I am tired!!!

once again, kabam please
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    They better compensate BIG. About a year ago, there was something like this and they gave us a 5 star crystal, so hopefully a 5 star nexus now that we’re in 2020
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Alright I usually post my art to have fun right? Now I didn’t plan on on ever posting about anything else.....
    BUT GEEEEEZ
    What a horrible time to start my first path in abyss🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
    Ive spent too much unit’s because of these fights and the connection issues Ive been having around noon.
    I completely lost it when I got to Red Cyclops because I was about to finish the fight. He started of with 26% health and I got him down to 2% WHEN BOOM AN EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE HAPPENS. Listen I was almost in the clear but its really soul crushing knowing or not knowing how much health he’s gonna have, and I dont wanna have to spend more units for revives for this dude.

I was fighting Iron man Infinity war earlier today I took 15% of his health before the first emergency maintenance today and after i went back in the 12% was back.

Kabam I really do hope I will be compensated for today because its just been absolutely soul crushing today for me start fights with connection issues and playing carefully and having the game run slow and have to go back in and chip down their health again and again and again.
    - Newlinstheory
  • Atul_aryanAtul_aryan Posts: 75
    Just a friendly suggestion to cancel this week of aw season... Considering the emergency maintenance hitting every then and now
  • Zero_USHZero_USH Posts: 17
    What would be a great compensation for having a lot of server issues during aq and messing everyone gameplay...
    T2 alpha (fully formed)+10k 5* shards+ x 6* shards
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    This getting a little ridiculous guys. Like we get that these things happen but it’s crashing like crazy this week
  • Air98Air98 Posts: 81 ★★
    Common Kabam get it together.
  • DhruvshahDhruvshah Posts: 67
    Lol I would love that my first 6star hell yeah
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    edited July 2020
    Zero_USH said:

What would be a great compensation for having a lot of server issues during aq and messing everyone gameplay...
    T2 alpha (fully formed)+10k 5* shards+ x 6* shards

Now you're talking my language lol
    Last time during an season war which ended early for few ally.. you guys made an adjustment to war rating rather than cancelling season.. which was a stupid and affected our ally in a different way
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    Stop. Placement hasn't even started yet. Just a stupid over reaction
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 791 ★★★
    No, i guess your ally in a good rank? Gold or platinum?
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★

They are probably having an even worse day, it being their jobs and everything. Hope they sort stuff out soon.

Yeah for sure, especially when there are a lot of negative vibes floating around(from me thats for sure)
  • KingKevin8KingKevin8 Posts: 114 ★★

They better compensate BIG. About a year ago, there was something like this and they gave us a 5 star crystal, so hopefully a 5 star nexus now that we’re in 2020

That wasn't nearly as bad as this if I remember correctly. It was just one big maintenance for like 4-5 hours. This is constant maintenances which lead to deaths and the use of potions and revives. Also, all the emergency maintenances in the last 16 hours probably add up to about 6-7 hours but it may be a little more or less because I haven't been awake for them all.
  • Zero_USHZero_USH Posts: 17
    They should cancel aq this week,it's awesome we have more energy but is a pain to have server issues this much
    Platinum4 .. almost in the plat3... Don't wanna miss p3 due to this issues
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Yep, this is not planned or intended, clearly something major is breaking. Check those SLA's, providers should be all hands on deck.
This discussion has been closed.