**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Find the Elusive Sasquatch in Northern Expeditions! [Canadian Difficulty now Unlocking at Level 55]

1141516171820»

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Ok, so why is the Guardian getting 6 armor ups? Can’t see anything in his abilities that gives him 6 armor up buffs!?

You can’t even nullify them and there’s nothing I read that said they can’t be nullified
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★
    Managed to sneak in a T4BC before Game Outage. :)
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Why can’t all events be like this I got to pick the rewards I wanted and didn’t have to clear the entire map
  • Soldierjr24Soldierjr24 Posts: 62
    Is Guardian bugged? He shouldn't have 6 armor ups (if he should at least give us a local node guide but there is nothing)
    Also his armor ups can't be armor break or nullified
    He is 154k but he feels like a 450k, can you fix him please or at least if you gonna leave him like that put a local node thanks.
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Elusive Sasquatch isn't very elusive
  • Lion101Lion101 Posts: 161

Elusive Sasquatch isn't very elusive

I know, I ran into him seven times in a row, made the quest impossible to finish. Otherwise, the event is great, I can get a lot of the rewards that I personally need with a couple 4 star rank 5 huge damage dealers and a five star rank 4 archangel.

• unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Please lower the ambush rate
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    week 4 ambush rate slightly better than week 3 ...atleast in my case....for epic and canadian i got ambushed on 5 paths out of 12 in week 4 as compared to week 3s 8 paths out of 12
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    Overall i actually enjoyed the side event.

Here is my full review.

https://youtu.be/_-H_ZIjqNYU
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Just did two epic paths, and my gold isn't showing up.

And I concur with others about taking a hit on the rewards.
  • ChumpyjoeChumpyjoe Posts: 17
    Just stop the ambushes. This is garbage.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Chumpyjoe said:

Just stop the ambushes. This is garbage.

The RNG on the "elusive" Sasquatch ambush is pretty close to 90%. Pretty much the same it was for Mole-man, which makes sense, since this is a carbon-copy of the event.
  • Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 265
    I've done 100% of the first three quests in heroic, master, and epic difficulties of Northern Expeditions, but didn't get Sasquatch enough times to complete the special objectives.

As I may not 100% the Canadian difficulty, how do I complete the special objectives? I think this is quite ridiculous. Can the moderators pick this up, please?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited July 2020

I've done 100% of the first three quests in heroic, master, and epic difficulties of Northern Expeditions, but didn't get Sasquatch enough times to complete the special objectives.

As I may not 100% the Canadian difficulty, how do I complete the special objectives? I think this is quite ridiculous. Can the moderators pick this up, please?

Then you must be one of the very few that didn’t get ambushed

I didn’t do can

Epic I was only three paths I did not get ambushed

So u was lucky/unlucky depending on your perspective

To complete it hello just redo it till you get the ambush or do lower diffs lol
    Piviot said:

Then you must be one of the very few that didn’t get ambushed

I didn’t do can

Epic I was only three paths I did not get ambushed

So u was lucky/unlucky depending on your perspective

To complete it hello just redo it till you get the ambush or do lower diffs lol
    Well, since I've completed all the lower ones as well, will have to give redoing a shot. But, if I don't get ambushed, it'll be for absolutely nothing, since all the path rewards aren't there anymore. Some people are getting ambushed more than they'd like, and some aren't being ambushed as much as they need to be ambushed. LOL! Like I said, ridiculous.
    edited July 2020

Update:

There's another problem (or maybe this was the problem all along), I just defeated Sasquatch twice in Northern Expeditions (Master) Glorious and Free quest, but the special missions counter is still showing "0".

Update:

There's another problem (or maybe this was the problem all along), I just defeated Sasquatch twice in Northern Expeditions (Master) Glorious and Free quest, but the special missions counter is still showing "0".
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,619 Guardian
    @Avenger_A1 , did you ever go back and get enough ambushes in the previous weeks to clear off the objective (in order of each week enough times), before doing the next week quest with enough ambushes.

Sounds like earlier you completed all of week 1/2/3 100%, without enough ambushes, and still might have been needing ambushes from week-1 quest.

Once you finish that, you will have to find the full amount of ambushes AGAIN for week-2, and then again in week-3, and again in week-4.

They don’t start counting until you completely finish one objective level before they start to count towards the next objective level. (and don’t tag the mods).

@Avenger_A1 , did you ever go back and get enough ambushes in the previous weeks to clear off the objective (in order of each week enough times), before doing the next week quest with enough ambushes.

Sounds like earlier you completed all of week 1/2/3 100%, without enough ambushes, and still might have been needing ambushes from week-1 quest.

Once you finish that, you will have to find the full amount of ambushes AGAIN for week-2, and then again in week-3, and again in week-4.

They don’t start counting until you completely finish one objective level before they start to count towards the next objective level. (and don’t tag the mods).

Thanks for your comments. Yes, I know how it works. Today, I was tracking Glorious amd Free (Master) week-4. So as soon as I got an ambush, I checked 4/4 was at "0/3". I defeated Sasquatch on two ambushes and then completed the quest 100% - and guess what the counter of 4/4 was still at 0/3. So I'm now thinking that I may have got enough ambushes (wasn't obsessing on the count as the counter was intermittently giving out some completions), but didn't register some of the ambush wins.

I tagged the mods, as I think it's an issue that needs to be highlighted to them.
    Hmm, I just did all my week-4 last night and this morning (starting in lowest level though).
    2 ambushes last night, registered each time.
    Finish with more ambushes this morning and 1st one counted and completed the objective.
    I've sent a complaint to Kabam Support Team with this video at the following link that shows an ambush win not registering.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zSzaQncRysndR7DYKFtHVN0rCtExUviU/view?usp=drivesdk

Thanks for your comments. Yes, I know how it works. Today, I was tracking Glorious amd Free (Master) week-4.
    I tagged the mods, as I think it's an issue that needs to be highlighted to them.

I've sent a complaint to Kabam Support Team with this video at the following link that shows an ambush win not registering.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zSzaQncRysndR7DYKFtHVN0rCtExUviU/view?usp=drivesdk

Sorry to tell you, but you misunderstand how it works.

Your video shows you still have NOT gotten 3 Sasquatch Ambushes in the 1st Quest (Native Land), you only have 2/3 of ambushes in there.
    So any ambushes that you have got in later quests (True Patriot, Glowing Hearts, and Glorious & Free) DO NOT COUNT until you randomly get 3 Sasquatch Ambushes in Native Land first.

And you don’t always get ambushes, it is random.
    You might have to repeat some quests until you find Sasquatch 3 times.

And then you can move on to quest #2 (True Patriot), and then afterward move on to #3 (Glowing Hearts), etc.

Looks like you will have to repeat quests until you find Sasquatch 3 times each, in order of their quest #.