Options

Matchmaking didn’t find an opponent and skipped placement [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    freezerfreezer Posts: 36
    Yes, we are impacted too. We have a rotation system and needed this war for everybody to get their 5 wars for season rewards.
  • Options
    O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 140 ★★
    The same with our alliance. Seems like to loose points in AW season because of this issue...
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,701 Guardian

Wait were you guys unenlisted similar to a few seasons ago?

Nope, ppl weren’t “unenlisted” this time, in fact enlistment carried forward (without touching it) towards the next war (Friday), after no matches were found for Wed.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,120 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos

As you all play the game too, did any of you not get matched despite being enlisted? It appears some did get a match and will therefore get points, even if they lose? Whereas we will all receive "nil points"

• Options
    Terror_TomTerror_Tom Posts: 152

What I am.trying to say is that until the war attack phase has not started you can make a decision here, take the best step whichever you think it is.

If you cancel it send a message to everyone in game that this war won't count towards the season total then that is okay with us.

If you don't cancel it well you wont have to send the message then but atleast give us a confirmation that 2days later you won't come out with a announcement that suddenly war 7 won't be counted anymore.
    Though even if you do this its really unfair to people who didn't get matched and they will drown the forums in complaints anyway and I can see where that all leads to

So take the right step as soon as you can. Inform us quickly please whether this war will count or not

That was what i tried to say, even if there are only 10% of the alliances that didnt find a Match because of this bug the war can not count for the season.
    I would Tell my Alliance to skip placing def, so they have their roster available for whatever they Need ist.
    If you want to Play for the Single war rewards go for it.
  • Options
    With all the urgent maintenance that went on, there has been a bug and the alliance matchup that started Last night never worked... the only thing we see is the next matchup in 36h

Does this mean we have lost the possibility of doing this war? (War #7)

Anybody else have this issue and is there anything we can do about it as we do not want to lose precious points in the standings...
  • Options
    54patriots1254patriots12 Posts: 126
    My alliance was enlisted, but match wasn't found. The timer hit zero and then reset to 1 day 20 hours and kept us enlisted.
  • Options
    Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Yeah happened to us to
  • Options
    That's a lot of not matched so far..
  • Options
    Thanks @UmbertoDelRio - agreed, if this was doesn't count, then they need to confirm asap, before people start sinking items, let alone locking characters into defence.
  • Options
    freezerfreezer Posts: 36
    Two accounts in different alliances, neither got matched. My main account has a roster system and relied on that war for all members to qualify for season rewards.
  • Options
    TwistedcowgirlTwistedcowgirl Posts: 151
    We have missed a match as well!
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,553 ★★★★★
    Most likely kabam will make this war be not counted in points as the previous times kabam removed points of a war that not everyone got matched into
  • Options
    Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    There is a lot of issues currently in game. Not only have people not been matched but the constant emergency maintenance which can occur mid fight will cost deaths and require fair few potions in AW. I would suggest everyone to do this next war itemless because those items will not be returned. I can't see anyway this next war will count with so many issues going on and for the season to remain fair and competitive by including this war. Kabam has set a precedent before when this has happened, which was to not count it.

So save your items People!!!!

• Options
    SchmelzaSchmelza Posts: 4
    No war for our alliance
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Bendy said:

Most likely kabam will make this war be not counted in points as the previous times kabam removed points of a war that not everyone got matched into

What about people that did get matched and spent units on the war?
  • Options
    Deuce2180Deuce2180 Posts: 121
    This was the last war before cutoff for rewards so if people haven't done 5 they now miss out because of this. We was not matched either. Think most of our team had done 5 but not fair on the rest of the community that needed this one for the season rewards.
  • Options
    RioSmith11RioSmith11 Posts: 80
    Anyone else having issues with missed matchmaking? We were in it last night but when I woke up this morning we were not in placement phase. We had or matchmaking extended by a day and a half. Did only we miss this war or did everyone because of maintenance?
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    i think I saw posts that others were having this issue. not sure if they were fixed though
  • Options
    RioSmith11RioSmith11 Posts: 80
    Hopefully they can fix this. We haven’t lost a war all season