**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Northern Expeditions

masslovemasslove Posts: 79
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
I can’t really take it any more
In Moleman event fighting Moleman 20 times per week was not a hard issue, but now fighting 300k Sasquatch with 1k regen in 30% phase is ridiculous.
Same sh1t over and over again...
This game starts to be really boring and frustrating...and I am not talking about last days maintenances with loosing items and time...
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★

Welcome to Cavalier difficulty. You asked for it, they delivered.

Not even cavalier difficulty, it's just a road to it.

• GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    HI_guys said:

I really wish they had made it exclusively for cavaliers. Else you wouldn't have these **** posts from players who didn't know how to read nodes and champ description. And this who didn't know the difference between debuffs and PASSIVES.

No hate to those players because at one point even I didn't know it.

But seriously they should have gate keeped at cavalier players

We have weak cavaliers as well.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    its cavalier difficulty what did you expect....50k PI bosses are something you shud have expected...also nickfury and HT make easy work...lot of other options to counter that regen like CAPIW with a tech champ on the team applies petrify, Human Torch get more than 3 incinerates u not only heal block u reverse regen, mysterio (get to 3 gas charges and keep doing light ending combos) u apply passive heal block, og guillotine sp 2 reverses regen, or u can use someone like luke cage or spidergwen to counter his rage charges
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Werewrym said:

GOTG said:

Welcome to Cavalier difficulty. You asked for it, they delivered.

Not even cavalier difficulty, it's just a road to it.

Imagine when we get to it then.
    Lol, it's going to be a rough September for a lot of players.
    Gonna be hilarious for a lot of us though
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Yeah the frequency or Ambushes basically defeats the purpose of calling it an ambush

Should've had a cap of min 4 max 6-7 (or less)

Really? There are paths in act 4 where you're guaranteed to get an ambush. Will you be complaining about those paths too? ?? They could very well have kept Sasquatch as a boss for all difficulties but they didn't. Appreciate that
    The act 4 Ambushes aren't this tedious. Look man the fight isn't hard in anyway shape or form. It's just annoying and long.. You may be thrilled by it but a fair section of the player base isn't a fan of getting "ambushed" and fight this kind of a lengthy and boring fight 10 times per difficulty
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I will agree that the quest itself is a chore and super duper repetitive.

I’ve completed Canadian 100% zero items or units.

Even if you take away Canadian...this event is HORRIBLE
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★

Ghost, Nick Fury, Cap IW, Gilly 2099 hell even starky and star lord. Decent Rewards, what the hell is wrong with the event? You can use blade or Human Torch aswell.

Man, you forgot Quake. I soloed Sasquatch like three times with a rank 4.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    "NORTHERN EXPEDITIONS - THE MOST STUPIDEST EVENT EVER"

Yes, grammar, come through!!!!!
  • BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    comon guys i soled that sasquatch yday with a rank 4 wasp !!!! if u cnt do it it means nothing but step down a
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Hey guys just imagine. This is a side event. Can’t wait in September where the posts of “cavalier difficultly is too hard. What is this Bs!! Kabam launching impossible content”.

This is why you keep it locked to cavalier players and level 60. I feel bad for the folks who can actually do it and are level 55 but we’ve seen way too many of these it’s too hard posts. It got progressively harder as the weeks went by but it’s fun. The Ambushes are annoying but it’s part of the quest so you deal and win the fight. If you can’t beat 1 300k health fight then don’t do it. We’re tired of seeing all these posts. Maybe search for the other 150 posts about this and re open it instead of opening a brand new one.
  • Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 212 ★★★
    Well, the obvious issue is that the range between cavalier and end-game player is HUGE. If this event (and cavalier difficulty in general) is intended for those who have done an initial clear of 6.1, then the difficulty makes sense. It isn't altogether surprising that they might struggle. If you are an end-game player, then of course you're not going to find it super hard. It's not meant to be.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    one day an Angel of the Arch was born and on one fine day a furry beast from the Lands of Sasquatchen decided to partake him in battle upon the Fields of Ambush. lo and behold it would prove an unwise choice by the beast ... for the beast did not know that the Angel of the Arch held great powers of potency.

the Angel then released his powers of bleed, poison and neurotoxins upon the beast ... the beast could not withstand this and although it had been given powers to restore wounds, the rate at which the neurotoxins ravaged the beast overwhelmed such powers.

needless to say, the beast would soon learn not to visit the Fields of Ambush again when there stood an Angel of the Arch.

;)
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Difficulty isn't huge but i can agree it can be quite tedious. I try and save paths for hero use event so it feels like the mindless fights are worth something extra. On the upside for the repeated Sasquatch encounters, Map 7 mini fights are going to much easier now.