**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What do you want for compensation?

2»

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    All I want is some glory and potions. Shards would be nice, but unnecessary.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

All this this is going to do is lead to disappointment. Compensation is meant to replace things you missed because of the outages. How are 5 or 6* shards something you've missed out on because of the outages? All the talk is exactly why y'all are never happy. Your expectations are way out of whack. Thread after thread gets deleted or merged but another try hard thinks theirs will be the one that sticks and become the voice of reason. Let them figure out the problem, fix the problem and then get the compensation out. Be happy they give you anything at all as they technically don't owe any of us anything.

The last time there were outages like this, they did send a decent package out. Let them do their jobs and stop cluttering up the forums.

well you must be fun at parties
    I am the party. But that doesn't apply here. Just tired of seeing threads like this, people get hyped and whats given never meets that self inflicted hype.
  • Options
    K_PK_P Posts: 137 ★★
    5☆ shards, 6☆ shards.. maaaaaybe an awakening gem too
  • Options
    OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    I would prefer not to be too greedy, so a 5* nexus.
  • Options
    an_ancient_lyrean_ancient_lyre Posts: 19
    a nexus 5* among other things
  • Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    5*/6* shards are great and seems to be what everyone wants the most, most of the time, but IMO I'd prefer revives, potions, glory & other resources like that, resources like that and boosts seem to be more rare than the hero crystal shards, instead of shards just give full crystals. Matter of fact, kabam, u may wanna just come up a compensation crystal, with as many issues, bugs & glitches that occur I think you'd get alot of use out of them, specially after monthly updates.
  • Options
    I need my six star crystal
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

This would be fair.
  • Options
    DhruvshahDhruvshah Posts: 67
    Bruh I want everything in that picture plus a 6 star
  • Options

All this this is going to do is lead to disappointment. Compensation is meant to replace things you missed because of the outages. How are 5 or 6* shards something you've missed out on because of the outages? All the talk is exactly why y'all are never happy. Your expectations are way out of whack. Thread after thread gets deleted or merged but another try hard thinks theirs will be the one that sticks and become the voice of reason. Let them figure out the problem, fix the problem and then get the compensation out. Be happy they give you anything at all as they technically don't owe any of us anything.

The last time there were outages like this, they did send a decent package out. Let them do their jobs and stop cluttering up the forums.

well you must be fun at parties
    I am the party. But that doesn't apply here. Just tired of seeing threads like this, people get hyped and whats given never meets that self inflicted hype.
    I can't tell exactly how self-indulgent that first sentence sounds but okay...
    Sarcasm homie.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I would like to replenish my AQ revives and potions that were taken. So 10 AQ revives even if its only level 1 and 15 potions. If they would like to throw in glory and shards too that's cool.
  • Options
    STN72STN72 Posts: 6
    I honestly expect a 6 star crystal.
    If not 30k 5* shards, some revives, some potions, a lotta gold and units (because I missed the arena grinding for sasquatch and missed units through that), refills and some iso 8.
  • Options
    Good_MonkeyGood_Monkey Posts: 7
    1 of the upcoming dual 5 star crystals would be nice, class combo of our choosing. Then of course, shards, glory, alliance potions, and energy refills.
  • Options
    STN72 said:

I honestly expect a 6 star crystal.
    If not 30k 5* shards, some revives, some potions, a lotta gold and units (because I missed the arena grinding for sasquatch and missed units through that), refills and some iso 8.

You my friend are a shining example of terrible expectations.
  • Options
    Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    one odins or 7500 6star shards and 15k 5star shards
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★

Fair, but I would remove the 2 5*s for 1 5* nexus
  • Options
    DarkKnight_98DarkKnight_98 Posts: 15
    Unban me from chat as compensation..thats all i am asking for.
    Not some 6star nexus crystal.
  • Options
    Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    2 6 star crystal for those cavaliers 15k five star 2 L3 revives, 7 L5 health, 4 Energy refills, 500k gold, 1 T6 basic catalysts(endgamers) T5 class cat crystals(2-5)
    10k five star shards 2.5k six star shards, 3 L2 revives 1 L3 revives 10 L4 health 3 energy refills, 400k gold 2 T5 basic cat T4 class cat crystal (UC, and those who have done 5.1)
    Conquerer- 5 star basic 5k 4 star shards 4 L2 revives 7 L4 health 2 energy refills, 350k gold, 4 t4 basic cat, 1-4 T4 CC crystal
    Proven on down 4 star crystal 3 star nexus 2 L2 revives 4 L1 revives, 10 L3 health, 2 energy refills, 250k gold, t3, t2, basic cat, t3, t2, cc selector
  • Options
    Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    that or calendar event similar to the canada day event but progression based, and for the august champs
  • Options

2 6 star crystal for those cavaliers 15k five star 2 L3 revives, 7 L5 health, 4 Energy refills, 500k gold, 1 T6 basic catalysts(endgamers) T5 class cat crystals(2-5)
    10k five star shards 2.5k six star shards, 3 L2 revives 1 L3 revives 10 L4 health 3 energy refills, 400k gold 2 T5 basic cat T4 class cat crystal (UC, and those who have done 5.1)
    Conquerer- 5 star basic 5k 4 star shards 4 L2 revives 7 L4 health 2 energy refills, 350k gold, 4 t4 basic cat, 1-4 T4 CC crystal
    Proven on down 4 star crystal 3 star nexus 2 L2 revives 4 L1 revives, 10 L3 health, 2 energy refills, 250k gold, t3, t2, basic cat, t3, t2, cc selector

You sure you don't want some 6* generic AGs, couple "choose your champion" crystals, a token to complete whatever piece of content you want at no expense? I think you are thinking too small. Go bigger. Really tell em what you want.