**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If you had to make a football team(soccer for Americans)...

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Agent_22 said:

Just like we beat Leicester 3-0 😎

who are you a fan of?
    He's a Spurs fan
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Agent_22 said:

Just like we beat Leicester 3-0 😎

who are you a fan of?
    He's a Spurs fan
    oh
  • Agent_22Agent_22 Posts: 107 ★★
    COYS
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    Agent_22 said:

COYS

Erm... Arsenal bigger club than Spurs... (",)
    DarkZen said:

Agent_22 said:

COYS

Spurs >>>>>>> Gunners
    We beat you in the NLD!!!
    @SpideyFunko
    Everton>>>>>>>>>Liverpool
    Agent_22 said:

Haha... remind me when was the last time Spur took home a cup ?
    Typical Arsenal fan...
    Stuck in the past
    DarkZen said:

Agent_22 said:

Haha... remind me when was the last time Spur took home a cup ?
    remind me the last time Arsenal had a good coach
    Agent_22 said:

Typical Arsenal fan...
    Stuck in the past

have you met them
    I’ve met enough

Agent_22 said:

Typical Arsenal fan...
    Stuck in the past

... lol... Salty are we... Truth is Arsenal are a bigger club that Spurs... i am just bantering with you... not disrespect meant
    DarkZen said:

Agent_22 said:

COYS

As much as I don't like Arsenal, he's right. Arsenal is historically a bigger club than Spurs. Maybe not right now, but Spurs haven't won a trophy since the 1990's so Arsenal is clear.
    edited July 2020
    Agent_22 said:

@SpideyFunko

dkm everton lost to 20th place already relegated norwich at home
    @DarkZen I mean no disrespect to you either.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    I don’t know anything about soccer but Modok seems wider than the posts so he’s my goalie.
    Even I have to agree Arsenal are bigger historically, but under Pochettino we really improved.
    And also Mourinho is a serial winner.

Agent_22 said:

@SpideyFunko

that is 18th place Watford right there
    edited July 2020

Agent_22 said:

@SpideyFunko

De Gea howler
    edited July 2020

Agent_22 said:

@SpideyFunko

De Gea howler
    excuses excuses. At least I own up to the fact that my team isn’t perfect and has bad days.

Besides, there was also a pk...

Agent_22 said:

@SpideyFunko

De Gea howler
    excuses excuses. At least I own up to the fact that my team isn’t perfect and has bad days
    first of all, check da edit

second of all, ofc you own up to the fact that your team isn't perfect and has bad days. Man Utd is streets ahead of Everton. Everton is a midtable club, meaning that they will regularly have bad days and some good days. Man Utd challenges for top 4 and titles, meaning there isn't too much room for error. It hurts whenever Man Utd loses because it means that other top teams like Man City, Liverpool, and Chelsea can take advantage of our loss and get points to get ahead of us in the table.

Agent_22 said:

@SpideyFunko

De Gea howler
    excuses excuses. At least I own up to the fact that my team isn’t perfect and has bad days

second of all, ofc you own up to the fact that your team isn't perfect and has bad days. Man Utd is streets ahead of Everton. Everton is a midtable club, meaning that they will regularly have bad days and some good days. Man Utd challenges for top 4 and titles, meaning there isn't too much room for error. It hurts whenever Man Utd loses because it means that other top teams like Man City, Liverpool, and Chelsea can take advantage of our loss and get points to get ahead of us in the table.
    bruh Liverpool and City only care about the results of Liverpool and City. This year both of them are miles ahead of every other club they only need to worry about each other.

Second, check my edit
    To be fair most of the usual top teams have been pretty off this season, including City.
    Liverpool have been the only team at their best other than overachievers like Sheff Utd.
    Agent_22 said:

To be fair most of the usual top teams have been pretty off this season, including City.

other than Liverpool you mean

Agent_22 said:

@SpideyFunko

De Gea howler

bruh Liverpool and City only care about the results of Liverpool and City. This year both of them are miles ahead of every other club they only need to worry about each other.

Second, check my edit
    Yes this season Man City and Liverpool are miles ahead, but not for long. Next season, Man Utd and Chelsea are gonna fight for the title. They've been rebuilding a lot and have a lot of great youth players.

Yes, they had a pk. And De Gea is statistically one of the worst pk saving keepers in the PL. I think he's only saved like 1 pk in his entire career and he's 29.
    edited July 2020
    Not being biased here (well maybe I am), but Lloris is one of the best at saving penalties.
    See, United should be second on the table. They’ve lost less games than City, but holy toaster have they drawn. They have 5 more wins than draws. If half of their draws were wins they’d be 3 points behind City.