**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Matchmaking didn’t find an opponent and skipped placement [Merged Threads]

1235»

Comments

• JermajestyJermajesty Posts: 20
    Can you just postpone this war already? Or let us know BEFOFE it starts. I don’t feel like wasting an hour planning to then find out it doesn’t count. Even if we get the boosts and items used back, the planning for officers in master is still super extensive especially with the new map and globals and we have lives of our own. We already wasted time placing, resetting masteries and setting defense. Like what happened to helping increase quality of life?
  • edited July 2020
    In light of the matchmaking issues, this next war will be canceled so that war ratings are not unfairly affected. We will also be lowering the number of Wars needed to be participated in by a player to earn season rewards from 5 to 4.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Exactly, I don’t think they fully comprehend how much work goes into these wars for the battlegroup officers. It’s like a full time job. Really pisses me off they don’t consider such a simple fact.

Yeah, my battle group generally spends about an hour discussing path choices options and strategies every single war, would be really good to know what’s going on so we don’t all waste an hour discussing this
  • KeywarriorKeywarrior Posts: 21
    Isn't this the 7th war?
  • XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★

In light of the matchmaking issues, this next war will be canceled so that war ratings are not unfairly affected. We will also be lowering the number of Wars needed to be participated in by a player to earn season rewards from 5 to 4.

This isn't exactly helpful, the majority of alliances weren't paired this war round, however there are a few that were and as a result, the alliances who were matched still gain or lose war rating. For the alliances who won, they'll be incorrectly inflated, and for the alliances who lost they'll be incorrectly deflated

This isn't exactly helpful, the majority of alliances weren't paired this war round, however there are a few that were and as a result, the alliances who were matched still gain or lose war rating. For the alliances who won, they'll be incorrectly inflated, and for the alliances who lost they'll be incorrectly deflated
    No, they cancelled the war for those who were matched and left it as is for those who didn’t, I’m in an ally that did get a match and attack phase just didn’t start
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

No, they cancelled the war for those who were matched and left it as is for those who didn’t, I’m in an ally that did get a match and attack phase just didn’t start
    Seems reasonable.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★

Well we already one tge 7 war to be fair so that’s not right
  • DmanisHEREDmanisHERE Posts: 2

so i would imagine also due to the fact if we had actually been matched and won the war we wouldve gotten some rewards. Are there any talks about compensation for that?
  • DmanisHEREDmanisHERE Posts: 2

that too, its hard enough to deal with the fact that already we are a 19mill ally group going against a 27mill (really need to look at that for matchmaking imo) but if we face another ally that is dramatically stronger we just may decide to not participate all together in wars due to the likely we will never be able to move up tiers. PLEASE FIX WAR MATCHMAKING AS PROMISED ON LAST UPDATE. Or we will likely give up on wars and i imagine we are not the only one that feels this way
  • SamaritanaSamaritana Posts: 19
    It should be war 7th, this war. War 6th was fine.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★

so i would imagine also due to the fact if we had actually been matched and won the war we wouldve gotten some rewards. Are there any talks about compensation for that?
    For a War that wasn't fought?
    Yes, because wether Win or loss rewards would be had and we werent able to participate due to a bug not our decision
    The War is cancelled. Which means no one is winning or losing anything. Last time one was discounted, it was a different story. Some could play, some could not. That had grounds for missed Rewards. They can't give something for a War that never happened for anyone.
  • Monkey121981Monkey121981 Posts: 46
    edited July 2020
    They already said they will be looking into a compensation for all the issues of the past few days. For some it is never enough huh?
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★
    Participation reward for not participating lmao I’ve officially seen it all

It’s rewards we would have got if we could participate though
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

It’s rewards we would have got if we could participate though
    Yes, but we're saving items. I can it a fair trade. Only the loss of loyalty stings.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    It hasn't been cancelled. I know guys playing AW right now. My AW attack phase will be starting very soon.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

War is gone once attack phase started a minute ago. But my defenders are locked in war. Lol

-sixate- said:

War is gone once attack phase started a minute ago. But my defenders are locked in war. Lol

It’s been acknowledged in a post I made