**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Android User Can Not Log In - KNOWN ISSUE - INVESTIGATING

Comments

• MythicalMadnessMythicalMadness Posts: 3
    Yeah I can't log in either. :(
  • MazzelMazzel Posts: 1
    Can't log in...Android user here too...
  • Not able to login on Android, virwlbne2d7o.png
    Please help...

Don't want to loose war due to that...

@Kabam Miike @Kabam DK @Kabam Loto @Kabam Iko @Kabam Valkyrie
  • G0tohe11G0tohe11 Posts: 2
    Having the same issue and this is NOT what I paid for those recent "cards" for. I can't even log in half the time now "unknown error. try again later." And I broke my phone so I'm sending them my broken phone and I'd like the 4 star Voodoo I'm now going to miss out on. I'm a 2 year player and you've got one more time to screw with my money and so help me I am done with you. My OS is the latest of Marsh Mellow for a Samsung J7. Good luck because there are a ton of people putting their accounts on sale on sites, and I'm next in line if you continue to think that people's hard earned money is something to toy with. You owe me a new phone! You can afford it too with that fat 600m+ buyout you got. And what in the heck is that thing it keeps trying to download because I'm "not on wifi"? Here's a hint, I'll never play on wi-fi, so why won't it go ahead and download that? You cannot be serious......
  • Mojo1224Mojo1224 Posts: 19
    Everyone should do the poll that has been opened also.. this has been going on for over 2 hours
  • AlemandroAlemandro Posts: 3
    Same to me (Android and Nvidia Shield K1 tablet). Two hours ago I have played with no problem. Voodoo arena is ruined for me :-(
  • Drob69Drob69 Posts: 1
    Like everybody else, motivated to get DV and can't log in!

• I use a Samsung and I have been trying to sign in for over an hour. It just says error try again
  • HuspironHuspiron Posts: 2
    Facing login issues on my android mobile
  • Troubleshoot_ptTroubleshoot_pt Posts: 56
    I'm not been able to login since 8am GMT time!! This needs to be fixed asap!!
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    no login aaahhh!!
  • Kabam has gone **** crazy....same issues am facing also.
  • The_Savage_AncientThe_Savage_Ancient Posts: 134
    Till now we're unable to login! This is such a disaster during one of the most anticipated arenas of all time!
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 345 ★★★
    kabam this calls for a compensation , I was grinding the star lord arena , who will help me get my lost points back ?
    give us arena boosts and stamina recharge for making up for our potential points . You know this is a fair demand !!!
  • ytm315ytm315 Posts: 8
    Last time played mordo arena, after the arena no rewards where had to wait for a day to get those rewards and now this time i guess no time to fight arena and then no rewards!!
  • ytm315ytm315 Posts: 8

To sort out this issue the arena rewards should be split into two between android users and IOS users, if not then all the IOS users will hv Vodoo at the end of the arena and android users will be stuck and dissapointed again for a technical issue!
  • vidaledvidaled Posts: 2
    I can't log in...this is the most important arena ...help
  • dkeraabatdkeraabat Posts: 1
    Same here.. Android device.
  • Same problem with me!
  • Two2soulsTwo2souls Posts: 4
    same prob here... trying 4 4 hours...-
  • Ridiculous!
  • FithertkdFithertkd Posts: 4
    Same here cant log in
  • rishabhrishabh Posts: 9
    A lot of Android users from my alliance aren't able to login
  • ThaBigJayThaBigJay Posts: 5
    I was logged in hitting the Starlord arena super hard and then now it won't let me log back in either. I'm so mad. This is BS. We should be compensated big time for this HUGE issue.
  • bdrajputbdrajput Posts: 4
    What the ****...are you going to give us vodoo for freee???? Why still we cant log in????
  • Mad_RagewolfMad_Ragewolf Posts: 103
    Any help? So many people cant log in... whats up Miike
  • Troubleshoot_ptTroubleshoot_pt Posts: 56
    And still counting......