**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why not cancel AQ at this point?

2»

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

DalBot said:

Genuine question, not bashing here....With everything currently so unstable, why is the current war postponed but current AQ will continue? AQ easily takes more time than a war, so more time relying on working servers.

I know my alliance has suffered as a result of the issues, as have numerous others...why not just shut it down with AW until servers are stable and just re-issue an alliances most recent AQ rewards?

Because as it sits, AQ is running fine. Many people didn't get matched this past war.
    AQ is running fine... other than the countless times people have been kicked out mid fight or immediately post fight so it didn't count, necessitating they use potions to heal/revive.

Sure thing
    Who's been kicked out? I haven't seen any of that and no one I know is having that issue.
    If you're in fight and maintenance suddenly comes, you're kicked and lose half health. It's happened a lot after finishing mini's or regular fights. A solo once or a perfect fight need not be the same the next time you try.
    So last night but not after.......
    Happened early morning as well. Also that's last night for US folks and those on that side of the world. For everyone else, it was throughout a lot of the day.
    Last i saw was 1am Central time USA. 13 hrs ago.
  • Options
    fabsgrassifabsgrassi Posts: 47
    People are still having problems to log in here and there; me and some of my Alliance mates couldnt log in for more than an hour around 2pm here. So its not so stable yet
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    My alliance does map 6 some people did have to use items because of these issues, I’m not one of them I didn’t have issues fighting in aq and I fought about 13 champs didn’t have to use a single item and all my champs were 100% health at the ending
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

DalBot said:

Genuine question, not bashing here....With everything currently so unstable, why is the current war postponed but current AQ will continue? AQ easily takes more time than a war, so more time relying on working servers.

I know my alliance has suffered as a result of the issues, as have numerous others...why not just shut it down with AW until servers are stable and just re-issue an alliances most recent AQ rewards?

Because as it sits, AQ is running fine. Many people didn't get matched this past war.
    AQ is running fine... other than the countless times people have been kicked out mid fight or immediately post fight so it didn't count, necessitating they use potions to heal/revive.

Sure thing
    Who's been kicked out? I haven't seen any of that and no one I know is having that issue.
    If you're in fight and maintenance suddenly comes, you're kicked and lose half health. It's happened a lot after finishing mini's or regular fights. A solo once or a perfect fight need not be the same the next time you try.
    So last night but not after.......
    Happened early morning as well. Also that's last night for US folks and those on that side of the world. For everyone else, it was throughout a lot of the day.
    Last i saw was 1am Central time USA. 13 hrs ago.
    Happened to me a couple hours later as well. Was really short, but I got kicked out.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian

DalBot said:

Sure thing
    Most of the emergency maintenance outages were immediately preceded by server instability issues that affected the game as far as I'm aware. In one I was stuck moving to an AQ node (but fortunately it didn't count as a timeout) and in another I was ejected out of a quest fight. I would guess there would be players that were kicked out of AQ fights just prior to some of them.
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Most of the emergency maintenance outages were immediately preceded by server instability issues that affected the game as far as I'm aware. In one I was stuck moving to an AQ node (but fortunately it didn't count as a timeout) and in another I was ejected out of a quest fight. I would guess there would be players that were kicked out of AQ fights just prior to some of them.

Happened to me while I was fighting the phase 2 Annihilus boss in Map 7 yesterday evening around 10pm PST. Solo'd him with CapIW, only for the dreaded red wifi signal to pop up and "emergency maintenance" right after.
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★

I spent units on the last aq because only 8 could join, so I just wasted them is that what I’m understanding.

Why? I mean AQ is still going on.
  • Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

We have no War, no Events, and no Arena. I want AQ. Lol.

I kinda feel like the majority would rather have nothing, and a break, than just AQ, and an unfair playing field due to instability.
    How is it unfair? Energy comes every 30 minutes, and we have more in total??
    Energy every 30 minutes and maintenance every 45 minutes 😂😂

Do agree with you though it’s not unfair, as long as the compensation includes a decent stack of potions and revives to compensate item use it should balance out

If it doesn’t then it would be unfair
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 846 ★★★
    It is weird that things like SA are gone.

What could they have messed up so bad to take away just crystal opening events?