**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gifting

I am curious if kabam would be open to gifting it would help a lot of lower level players

Comments

• DhruvshahDhruvshah Posts: 67
    *bringing it back
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Dhruvshah said:

I am curious if kabam would be open to gifting it would help a lot of lower level players

they only do it in December, if they can fix exploits, they do not allow it in normal situations because it is prone to abuse.
    Ohk copy I was just wondering cuz a lot of players could use it
    Dhruvshah said:

There is not really a reasonable way to bring it back that could not be exploited to harm the game.
    I guess I will wait till December
  • TamamortTamamort Posts: 59
    Lormif said:

Dhruvshah said:

There is not really a reasonable way to bring it back that could not be exploited to harm the game.
    All the need to do is restrict it to ally members only with a 10 day lockout for new members
    Tamamort said:

Lormif said:

Dhruvshah said:

All the need to do is restrict it to ally members only with a 10 day lockout for new members
    So I get my burner alt, who has a stolen credit card, to join my alliance, wait 10 days and then he can use the stolen CC to give all day. A 10 day lockout does not prevent any abuse, it just makes it take longer.
    That is actually. Great idea
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Tamamort said:

Lormif said:

Dhruvshah said:

won't work. Alliances like ASGRD are just gonna let some arena botter/merc or credit card fraudster join, wait 10 days, and fill everyone up with potions for cheap