**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What should the compensation pack look like?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,010 ★★★★★

Cav

6-7k 6 star shards
    5* nexus
    10x level 5 pots
    5x l2 revives
    10x 6k alliance health potions
    5x L2 alliance team revives
    2k glory.
    5x full energy refill
    50K battlechips
    100k gold

UC

3-4k 6 star shards
    10-15k 5* shards
    5x level 5 pots
    3x l2 revives
    5x 6k alliance health potions
    3x L2 alliance team revives
    1k glory
    5x full energy refill
    20k battlechips
    50k gold

Conquror and below

3k 5 star shards
    4*
    5x L4 pots
    5x L1 revives
    5x L3 alliance potions
    500 glory
    5x full energy refill
    10k battlechips
    20k gold

I think this is pretty realistic, nothing too crazy. Just an average comp pack that covers almost everything.
    Realistic lol
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    It's going to be just useless revives, potions and energy. Nothing more.
  • Roman4544Roman4544 Posts: 85
    5k Gold
    10 Tier2 ISO8 generic
    6 2 star hero crystals
    3 2-star awakening gem crystal
    2 premium hero crystal
    400 3 star shards
    80 glory
    2000 BC
    15 units
  • CrainOnTheBrainCrainOnTheBrain Posts: 82

Cav

6-7k 6 star shards
    5* nexus
    10x level 5 pots
    5x l2 revives
    2k glory.
    5x full energy refill
    50K battlechips
    100k gold

UC

3-4k 6 star shards
    10-15k 5* shards
    5x level 5 pots
    3x l2 revives
    1k glory
    5x full energy refill
    20k battlechips
    50k gold

Conquror and below

3k 5 star shards
    4*
    5x L4 pots
    5x L1 revives
    5x L3 alliance potions
    500 glory
    5x full energy refill
    10k battlechips
    20k gold

I think this is pretty realistic, nothing too crazy. Just an average comp pack that covers almost everything.
    While I think this is the most realistic, I think more glory than this is likely due to the problems with AQ. And we may get less 6* shards, given how many are available this month and through summoner appreciation. I could be wrong, but November was worse than this and we got arguably less than this for it
  • Honestly, I don't expect a nexus crystal and I don't feel a nexus should be included. Sure, nexus crystals are the cool new toy, but it doesn't need to be included in everything. Im interested to see what it will be but expect it to be similar to what we saw the last time something like this happened
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    Abyss nexus crystal , nothing more nothing less :D
  • DhruvshahDhruvshah Posts: 67
    Why do the conquerors always suffer it isnt fair
  • WillsilverWillsilver Posts: 63
    Rank down tickets, I would take a bundle of those over virtually anything else.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Y'all really are forgetting the definition of compensation. "something, typically money, awarded to someone as a recompense for loss, injury, or suffering"

Yes, you lost out on units, BCs, and some PHCs, as well as some potions, so yes, you should get those back. However, ou didn't lose out on any 5*/6*s. Sure, you might not've been able to grind out that 5* featured and get a 5*, but no one was able to, and furthermore, they didn't cancel the Sasquatch Arena, they just delayed it, meaning that you'll still get 2 chances at the 5* featured.

Now for "suffering", the game hasn't been out to the extent of the November where the game was just broken. Some 5*/6* shards would be appreciated, but not fully formed crystals or whatever outrageous combination some of y'all are advocating.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

Let's hope that you are the most perfect employee ever and for the rest of your life. In fact I bet you could do a better job than them huh little buddy. Let's hear it, how should they have done anything different. I'm very curious to find out how someone as perfect as you would do it.

How you can continue to be condescending like this and not be warned/banned is beyond me.
    bc he spends a lot
    Arsoz said:

10k 5 star shards for all players for it to be fair

Nah. Why?
    Arsoz said:

Arsoz said:

10k 5 star shards for all players for it to be fair

Nah. Why?
    Why not bruh
    One could argue that if the outages didn't happen, players at a higher progression level could've done more content than players at a lower progression level and therefore, lost out on more, and deserve more.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    5k five star shards and 4k 4* shards and a few revives or more 5 star shards as it wouldn't hurt as I'm not uncollected yet but I'm close and this issues stopped me from becoming it sooner so mabey the Crystal's could help me

DalBot said:

Let's hope that you are the most perfect employee ever and for the rest of your life. In fact I bet you could do a better job than them huh little buddy. Let's hear it, how should they have done anything different. I'm very curious to find out how someone as perfect as you would do it.

How you can continue to be condescending like this and not be warned/banned is beyond me.
    bc he spends a lot
    Forum mods don't have access to my account. They can't see any of that. I've been warned plenty of times and been jailed several times.

Being extremely sarcastic in the above post won't get me warned. I know where the lines are with the forum rules.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Progression based compensation
    DalBot said:

They keep me around to keep you on your toes.
  • 1David_killer1David_killer Posts: 11

10x6000 health pots for aq
    5x6k pots for aw
    10x map 5 crystals (depending on map you run)
    1000 glory
    1000 6* shards
    2000 5* shards
    And an updated game with people who know how to actually update and test their work.

well, maybe some testing to identify all the **** your update broke. Noone is expecting perfection, well maybe some. Just a bit of judgment on the dev side. I mean, folks have been dealing with server issues for xxx years, comm issues, disconnects, "emergency maintenance" **** rewards, well, that's a different topic. The list goes on and on. Like now, there are no SA events???
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    While i am not against some 5 or 6 stars shards, revive and even units, having the game up and stable again would be great !
    edited July 2020

DalBot said:

bc he spends a lot
    Forum mods don't have access to my account. They can't see any of that. I've been warned plenty of times and been jailed several times.

Being extremely sarcastic in the above post won't get me warned. I know where the lines are with the forum rules.
    If you've ever read my posts, you'll know that my forum posting style is semi-humorous. It was just another of my unfunny "jokes".

I've been warned, jailed, and even banned before. I've never read the rules(probably should one day ), but I think I know whats safe and what isn't. Depending of a few circumstances(whether its an intern or an experienced mod, if the mod is having a good day or not...), its almost crossing the line. Almost, but its probably not bannable
  • wdawg2237wdawg2237 Posts: 33
    Screw that the only compensation worth it right now.......

PlatinumPool
  • 1David_killer1David_killer Posts: 11
    Moot4Life said:

Cav

6-7k 6 star shards
    5* nexus
    10x level 5 pots
    5x l2 revives
    2k glory.
    5x full energy refill
    50K battlechips
    100k gold

UC

3-4k 6 star shards
    10-15k 5* shards
    5x level 5 pots
    3x l2 revives
    1k glory
    5x full energy refill
    20k battlechips
    50k gold

Conquror and below

3k 5 star shards
    4*
    5x L4 pots
    5x L1 revives
    5x L3 alliance potions
    500 glory
    5x full energy refill
    10k battlechips
    20k gold

Am I stupid or is this WAY too much? 6k 6* shards? I don't know if it's because I'm not Cavalier, but I think that's a lot for an outage. Even Uncollected rewards are insane, pretty sure you get more from compensation than from beating Act 5. We need more revives and energy instead of shards, since you can use energy to play which is what we missed out on when the outages happened.
    yes!

DalBot said:

bc he spends a lot

If you've ever read my posts, you'll know that my forum posting style is semi-humorous. It was just another of my unfunny "jokes".

I've been warned, jailed, and even banned before. I've never read the rules(probably should one day ), but I think I know whats safe and what isn't. Depending of a few circumstances(whether its an intern or an experienced mod, if the mod is having a good day or not...), its almost crossing the line. Almost, but its probably not bannable
    Wait...I thought you couldn't make a new account after you were banned from the forums 😳

DalBot said:

bc he spends a lot

Wait...I thought you couldn't make a new account after you were banned from the forums 😳
    this is my OG forum account. It was a temp ban
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    2k gold
    10 units
    1 energy refill
    100 battle chips
    500 5* shards
    10 6* shards
    1 PHC
  • Aykut_TAykut_T Posts: 39
    Kabam! Yenilik paketlerini açıkladın ama var olan sorunlarını bile çözemiyorsun. Bu liste seni affettirir. ( BELKİ! )

5000 = 6 Yıldız
    5000 = Şöhret
    250.000 = Arena Rozeti
    100.000= Sadakat
    1.000.000 = Altın
    10 = %60 Ditiltme
    20 = Seviye 5 İksir
    10 = Enerji
    1000 = Kredi
This discussion has been closed.