**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Returning Player Needs Help

Hello, returning player here (I always quit and come back after a couple of months, never been a stable player). I have yet to start doing Act 5 (because I still suck at dodging/guarding vs. higher content AI so I don't want to spend energy for nothing) and I don't know which champions I should focus on. By the way, I have still not explored fully Act 4. I don't know if I should explore it fully before starting doing Act 5.

My summoner level is 45, my total hero rating is 130k and prestige is 3,243.

I have some 5* heroes who are Namor (r2 - I was thinking about making him r3), Gwenpool (r2), Darkhawk (r2), Venom the Duck/Thor Ragnarok/Magneto/Carnage/Crossbones (these four are all r1). They are all unawakened and it seems they will stay like this for a long time since at this point, it is impossible for me to get 5* awakening gems.

My best 4* champions are Stealth Spidey (r4 - I was going to r5 him, awakened), Venom the Duck (r4, awakened), Killmonger (r4, awakened), Iceman (r4, unawakened), Symbiote Supreme (r3, unawakened), Quake (r1 only, unawakened).

I also recently dropped 4* Nick Fury (awakened) and Captain Marvel (Movie) but they are both r1 only at the moment. I always experience bottleneck when it comes to the catalysts and other ranking materials.

So which champions should I focus on when you consider I should complete Act 5 as soon as possible and change my goals to become Cavalier after? Would these heroes be enough? I have more 4* champions so please give me other names if you have some tips and strategies, I might have the champions already. I only wanted to put the best tier champions that I have currently. I think I also need a good alliance but I'm scared that a good alliance will not accept me since I'm not a really good player but I need to do AQ and AW for their rewards which are significantly important for my progression (shards, catalysts etc.). Should I aim for silver/bronze alliances?

Thank you very much for all the help in advance!

Comments

• StopNTakeStopNTake Posts: 50
    This is my general roster.

Hey Ya_Boi_28, thank you very much for your suggestions! I follow Seatin's mastery guide and I completed the relevant masteries for my summoner level. I'm not that bad at parrying, I actually managed to get all 5* crystal shards from the Epic difficulty of Northern Expeditions. My evading is terrible though and I plan to practice my parry more vs. higher content AI because they are more aggressive and difficult. I assume Act 5 will be even harder with all the node stuff and as you said it would definitely be good for me to practice those nodes.

Cavalier is my long term goal of course. I hope I can become Uncollected soon.

By the way, I got lucky and dropped 5* Captain Marvel (Movie) today. Should I focus on her? My priority would be CMM, Namor, and Gwenpool. However, I don't know if my resources would be enough to rank 5* champions and I was wondering if I should max a 4* champion first (for instance my r4 Stealth Spidey). I might try to rank 5* champions along with a couple of 4* ones if I can afford (Stealth Spidey, Nick Fury, Spider-Gwen, and VTD).
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    Walk away, just quit again.... don't become an addict like the rest of us.

All kidding aside, who are the champs that you enjoy most playing? I learned early on to do that, and become great with them, and I enjoyed the game more.

I always enjoyed Quake for example, even before word got out about her. Luckily, that decision played out well.
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

StopNTake said:

Hey Ya_Boi_28, thank you very much for your suggestions! I follow Seatin's mastery guide and I completed the relevant masteries for my summoner level. I'm not that bad at parrying, I actually managed to get all 5* crystal shards from the Epic difficulty of Northern Expeditions. My evading is terrible though and I plan to practice my parry more vs. higher content AI because they are more aggressive and difficult. I assume Act 5 will be even harder with all the node stuff and as you said it would definitely be good for me to practice those nodes.

Cavalier is my long term goal of course. I hope I can become Uncollected soon.

By the way, I got lucky and dropped 5* Captain Marvel (Movie) today. Should I focus on her? My priority would be CMM, Namor, and Gwenpool. However, I don't know if my resources would be enough to rank 5* champions and I was wondering if I should max a 4* champion first (for instance my r4 Stealth Spidey). I might try to rank 5* champions along with a couple of 4* ones if I can afford (Stealth Spidey, Nick Fury, Spider-Gwen, and VTD).

CMM is amazing! I woukd focus on her. In general though, I would focus on 5-Stars rather than 4-Stars since 5-Stars will take you further progression wise.
    Ah I see. Thank you for your contribution!
    ŁŤÇ said:

Walk away, just quit again.... don't become an addict like the rest of us.

All kidding aside, who are the champs that you enjoy most playing? I learned early on to do that, and become great with them, and I enjoyed the game more.

I always enjoyed Quake for example, even before word got out about her. Luckily, that decision played out well.

Unfortunately I've become an addict of video and mobile games (Marvel Future Fight) already, a very long time ago. :smiley: I should probably try to play this game only for fun though because it becomes very stressful when played highly competitively. I enjoy playing with Stealth Spidey (because his damage accelerates as he does combos and it's fun watching it), Namor (when I play good though I still need lots of practice), and recently CMM (I was going to rank 4* but I'm so glad I pulled her 5* version). I never played with Quake but I might practice with her because it seems she requires some skills to be efficient. I think the Epic difficulty of Northern Expeditions is really good for practice since the quest doesn't require any energy and I can start from the beginning whenever I want. The AI seems really hard as well so I feel good when I beat one boss there without losing much HP and as you said it becomes more fun when you play with the champions you love.

I have defeated 5.2.5 today! One more to go but I think I'm gonna grind around 1000 units first since I'm out of potions and revives.
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    well practice a lot and chooseth right path for the collector and 1000 units is a way long journey and u say u are following seatin so of course, u will get unc, my friend
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    I suggest the 4 star Sorcerer Supreme and 5 star carnage and 5 star Symbiote Howard. Got a synergy there at least. AND you say you are not that good of a player, a synergized squad makes a bad player better! AND check your mastery build and see if you have gone wrong! Your masteries can seriously effect how well you do. Watch some mastery build videos.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I was going to say that you should 100% rank up cmm, but it seems like you did already lol. she is an insane character. shell finish act five for you by herself
    I was so scared to start Act 5 when I made this thread and yesterday I completed Act 5 and opened my first 6* champion crystal. It’s been a month and a half since I created this thread and my progression makes me really happy and proud! I rarely bought anything besides summoner sigil and monthly unit card. It’s good to look at the past for a sense of accomplishment sometimes.