**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Its pulls like this that make act 6 BS sooooo worth it....

DuffMcGruffDuffMcGruff Posts: 401 ★★★
Kabaam... Thanks so much for this. Because of this, I may consider quitting this game that I have enjoyed and played for 4 years... All that trouble and **** to show for it. Constant nerfs or "champion balancing", war #flow tactic, and the list goes on and on...

When you complete some end game content, you should be REWARDED... That is not the case here...

Silver lining - it might be kinda nice not having my phone glued to my hands all the time...

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    It’s RNG, sorry pal.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Awesome pull, congrats!
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Be in line for a potential future buff on him. Congrats for act 6 though. It' sucks but it is what it is. Can't help mate.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    Hey man, I feel your pain. Just completed Act 6 myself. There's a bit too much RNG and stinky champs in the crystals. At least Kabam has acknowledged this and is working to address it. Doesn't help poor saps like us, but it is what it is.

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Duff12475 said:

Kabaam... Thanks so much for this. Because of this, I may consider quitting this game that I have enjoyed and played for 4 years... All that trouble and **** to show for it. Constant nerfs or "champion balancing", war #flow tactic, and the list goes on and on...

When you complete some end game content, you should be REWARDED... That is not the case here...

Silver lining - it might be kinda nice not having my phone glued to my hands all the time...

Awesome pull bro
    If you can dupe him he will be op
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Duff12475 said:

See what I got
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Comeon I have pheonix as 6*
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 948 ★★★

• Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    A very quick solution to this would be increasing the % chance of pulling at least a decent useable champ out of those crystals out of exploration